PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:31:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word womp whackdown

Started by poker_player,

Previous topic - Next topic

poker_player

ok to get the badge the fastest if none of u know is to run the auto missing letters every game, then u will see the auto end the round than u must clcik new game. u will eat 3 carrots but never get the last one and will never see the speed round. only downside to this is that u have to be there too. if an auto came out to do this would be gr8! (hint hint lol)

u get about 5-10% every time u do this.....if u leave the auto run by itself u get 1% per game. i have only played 480 games and am already level 24.

this is for those of u that dont know

GL!

eminem

hay player,
                just to let ya know, when you get up to the higher ranks of www it will take a lot longer to get your percentage.  i think from Z15 or so it starts to get harder and Z18 was a pain in the ass!!!!  i had to play i think something like 18-20 games doing that trick just to go up 1%.  i for one i am glad i got my badge, cause after you get it you will know why you don't see a lot of people with it, lol.  Tc. ;)

eminem

thanks palyer, and i too wish you the best of luck!! ;)

rookie3

Player,

DJ has a helper that will do that for you. it works with mm

Blue Aquarius

It stops after eating the second carrot.  You can find it on his ftp site.  I believe it is in the all helper macro.  If you look in the news section on this site you will see a link that says....DJ's  all in 1 helper.

Blue Aquarius

Wow really? The one I have has it in it.  It's option number 3.  It starts a new game after eating the second carrot after the big veggie.

Blue Aquarius

Yes it's the MM helper.  You have to have Mole Miner from PogoPal's site.  You go to a Whackdown room, bring up Mole Miner.  Dont start it yet.  Then you start the MM helper.  Then hit start.  Then you hit start on Mole Miner.  The MM helper will work after you start Mole Miner.

Blue Aquarius

I think it only works with Mole Miner from PogoPal.  I dont know too much about Wordz.  Sorry.  Maybe Homer, Bob, or Oscar can help you. Mole Miner from PogoPal is 10 dollars.

Homer

You should post this in technical help. Be sure to read the first 2 posts there. There is info that DJ will need. Sounds to me your screen might be in the wrong place but DJ would be able to tell. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview