PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:32:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ZipeaksZolitaire Runtime error.......

Started by DJ,

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Homer

I have gotten that also. I had to close program and refresh game. Also, I posted elsewhere. It would be nice if the chat stayed live so you could continue to chat without stopping program. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sir

my version of the program is working just fine just make sure you have tha chat working

Homer

sir

yes the program works for me just fine, i use internet explorer if that can help

badcrazygirl

yeah but face up deals should be easy i mean u can see all the cards in ure deck

Bizach0620

yes for real that is what I was thinking.  LOL I guess some people are not thinking. LOL

dreams1

The argument that the face up deal is hard or easy is really irrelevant. Personally i am not sitting in front of my PC when this program is running. When I get a Face- up deal it completely stops zz. If I were say sleeping, I would be unable to solve the hand so the game can continue. Other than that zz works beautifully!!

sir

you only get get one hand up out of 70 so games so it should be ok

dreams1

lol you are quite lucky then i have gotten 2 face ups in the same game several times and once I got 3 face up deals in the same game....uggg!!!

sir

realy wow i must be luck i only get them like every 70 or so games i fell for you ;)

Homer

I have to disagree with sir. Once I get that first face up deal it is more like 1 in 10 deals and sometimes even less than that. :(

gyrospinner

Thats not true i have gotten face up deals back to back before

Homer

FLTiger

???
ok i have  a ?.........i have downloaded most of these autos but for some reason only a couple will work for me, is there sumthin else i can do to fix it ???

:-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview