This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair beta is released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

It's extreme beta. Just needs a few kinks worked out, should be a good program in the end. Read all the instructions.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

looks like its going to be great ty for all your hard work looks like it was a hard program  but ofcourse I like all your cheats lol ;D

LeelooMin

just tried this-- and im running 24 bit- and it works fine- the only thing it dont do is click play again-- i will defintily be getting this when its released :) Wen

LeelooMin

Mayhem

Doesn't win many games for me ...

But looks great so far!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tinksfeisty

Didn't win any games for me either but after the bugs are worked out it will be great.

saratoga

ok having a major retarded Blonde moment?? wtf can i find this latest beta release.. and   what Number is this release???

thank you

ok i found it derrr.. its my fault i just come straight to the  forums..

ronandamee1

I absolutely love this auto! It is obviously not perfect, but it is on that road. I recommend purchasing this auto, because I seealot of pps challenges coming up and this auto is going to be perfect for them. Great Job PD and DJ!! Keep em coming like this one and you guys will be on the right track. ;)

LuLu

I am also going to buy this auto when it fully works.  I hate the game, but want the useless badges!  Good job so far.

kentuckygurlrocz

Great auto guys!!!! I can see why it took some time to get this one together. Still has a few bugs, but hey, we can sure tell you've already spent alot of time on it. Works great for me!!! I can't wait till Monday so that I can purchase it!! Thanks again for all the great work!!  ;) ;D :D :-* :)

KittyKat

When this program is fully complete it is going to kick some Perfect Pair Solitaire ass!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hey how long is this one going to last I dint want to use it all up till the other one comes out  and ty again great autos

I R 1337

When pogo says that someone sneaked onboard or theres a mosnter haunting the ship it gets stuck... laos when they are swimming lol

ZaLandCruiser

Heres a report , i played a little over 100 games! here are my statisics-Rounds Won: 19 Rounds
Lost: 101 Rounds it got me the rubber duckie :). lol. It is working very fast this only took it near an auto but, when there is a game with NO UNDO button the auto will not click the new game if there aren't any MOVES , and in the regular rounds IT DOES , It does a game in less than a minute or 2 it's real impressive ,Keep up the good work ;). Hope this helps :).

gettysrevenge

Ole Getty downloaded the program and stayed awake all night playing it. I to am purchasing this one and the whole shebang.  I didn't realize all those games I had played didn't count as you have to go the whole 4 rounds or something.  I did like the fact that when I did play I had very little friends swimming it seemed the auto for me at least avoided them for the most part.  Thanks its brilliant like all the ones written.  I only wish I had a 1/4 of the talent.  Only thing I do well is keep 2-3 modems handy so when I mess one up I have the other one to depend on lol.  RJ the puter guy likes it   I don't...  Hey lets all raise a toast to the developers and to Homer and all the staff and to ourselves for the new auto and lets see oh heck just for the heck of it.  And no I am not kissing up so don't even think about slamming me.  Praise is deserved I just make  my post stories lol   Getty   P.S. I was raised to say please and thank you for things no matter.

rookie3

I just download it this morning, this rocks, I love it. the speed on fast is just right it matches my speed of palying almost exactly.

When will it be available to purchase?

THANK YOU GUYS AND KEEP UP THE WORK !!!

Santa69

Hers's some observations I have had,

There are 108 spots on the game board,I average 6-8 hearts per game, 18-20 hands to go around the board once. I can go around the board 3 times in an hour, I don't worry about making perfect matches or the kings i play them when they come up, I also try to play the cards that are floating or on the dock as soon a possible playing this way has gotten me to level 20 :)

I hope this helps when you make your final version.

justasking316

I just wanted to let people know I have a beta helper for Prefect Pair beta A.K.A. Matchmaker.exe. Check it out it might be usefull.

CLick Here http://home.comcast.net/~sharpy400/index.html

kizzakad

hey thx for that link... it make marjong play a whole lot better and faster. ;) :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview