PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:49:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Cheat

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

chetta

i played the game myself to get the first badge, the GAME its self has a low winning rate, weather you use the auto or play manually,  i will admit some hands i could play better myself, i went ahead and ordered it, i will have to babysit it
but its better than having to click a million times, the clicking gets on my nerves, as a matter of fact this game gets on my nerves

Mayhem

I guess the upcoming challenge for PPS isn't helping things either eh?  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gettysrevenge

get no complaints from me!!  In fact, I don't think I complain about anything.  I always think how about a little cheese with that wine lol  But thats just me.  I like to hear all the comments.  By the way, if you are having problems with the auto matchmaker  try diffferent brousers and speeds.  I find the fast speed works better for me by far.  Thing really goes to town.  I played around with it a  little.  I always do though with all games.    I believe this is a first for me all,  I always am looking for help and now I may be helping someone else.  Enjoy this fine auto its great I love it  High recommendation for all autos, even buying into beta ones I am not sorry and they work great.  Nice products and no problems with support.  getty

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

acehole

:-\ i am planing on purchasing this program, but when i click registration, to get the 6 letters, the program automatically closes.  I just wanted to make Oscar and bob aware of this problem;

My computer specs are:

Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon XP 2000+
1.67 GHz
768 MB of Ram
Internet Explorer
32 Bit Color

BadgeHelpOscar

There will be an update tonite to fix this problem
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bumpers

Mayhem,
*sigh* I will be glad when it is updated....cause I tried to use my MatchMaker and it says my shareware all gone and I don't "remember" using it except for 1 hour cause it did not work on my computer very well......I have the lastest version too........and now I can't use it until the problem is fixed so I can purchase it to see if this one works for me.......

???

Homer

Bumpers, the new update will not come with new shareware.

bumpers

Homer,
Yup,I know that....but I NEVER used all my other shareware........so I lost it when I downloaded the lastest version.  BUT that is OK......I am going to buy it anyway.  Thanks for responding....Homer...love your new avatar of Homer.
:D

Homer

Thank you. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that. ;)

Mayhem

Bumpers .. you do realize i'm not oscar or have anything to do with making the PPS auto, right?

Your last post had me wondering ...  :P
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bumpers

Your welcome Homer......I just rechecked my registration on MatchMaker and it says I have 100% of shreware left.....why does it say I have NO shareware left on the pop up window????????

???

Homer

I have no idea. That's a question that is better answered by Oscar. ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

honeypyye

We love you Oscar..... ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

There is alot of love flowing through BadgeHelp right now!!!

I think it's get your hard to get old pop-fu badges time.....

DJ_

Maybe pogo will change the game again.  ;D <hint>

BadgeHelpOscar

Or I'm sure they will knock those old challenges in half....Completing 300 games in Pop-fu is JUST TOO HARD!!!

wordlife

thats an easy one the hard one was get to the speed round 100 times

LuLu

It''s not hard, just time consuming and boring!  I'm in the middle of that one right now, I don't know when I will finish it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview