This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Cheat

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

mike969

ok just download mm1.1.3 an i have no sharewear i never used the program for tonite what up with that .. i  never go to use it hummmmm.... i guess i have to do it manually lol ..just wanted to let u know about it.. NO SHAREWEAR...

wordlife

sry for now you can bye it or play the game youself  :'( :'( unless they have fix it soon

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well I  got three challenge badges in jungle gin you have to win 50 games  >:( lol  but the butterfly badge is so pretty  and ty for the update of match maker works great cant wait for phlinx

acehole

:-\ Oscar and Bob, I download the new update and same thing, when you click register button, it just closes the whole program down.
Is it just me or anyone else have this problem?

Element

Quote from: acehole on July 21, 2004, 10:30:35 PM
:-\ Oscar and Bob, I download the new update and same thing, when you click register button, it just closes the whole program down.
Is it just me or anyone else have this problem?

yea i have that same problem, but it does work wellon the pogo games  :)

FrydCircut

Ty Oscar.... mine worked good enough to get badge.

bumpers

THANKS.......................to whoever made MatchMaker.....................works flawlessly on my computer!!!!!!!!!!

:D :P

gettysrevenge

We love Oscar or I do. In fact I like spreading the love around better than the other alternative.  How any of us can complain when we are lucky to have this site. Anyway, thanks for all the programs and support and Oscar you won'tknow by this name but I have a clue.  I am always having this problem of buying and then giving the wrong letters for a game or the computer is the problem.  Anyway, you always come through for me thisoneis 4 U   :-* and as four spreading the love around well i luv u too lol   ;)

Tinksfeisty

did get mine goin and got around the runtime error. i posted in tech board as to what i did but i'm not sure which one thing fixed it or if it was combo of everything.it is workin great,but seems to lose alot more than it wins but shoot its a beta..gotta expect a few bugs.

Thanks snoop I got it for myself and teen it works and I agree you can expect bugs but I have my raid handy lol.

Me123

My free trial has expired already.  But I refuse to purchase it without knowing that it has all the bugs out.  Last time I used it I hardly ever won the game.  I dont think yhou should have put it up for pay until ALL the bugs were out.  I guess this is one cheat I will not be buying.

Perfect Pair is the only cheat I have not been satisfyied with.

Homer

I realize the auto has some issues that need to be ironed out but if your expecting a 100% win ratio you'll never achieve that. I do not believe all the puzzles are solvable. The win ratio when the bugs are worked out will probably be somewhere in the vicinity of the ZZ auto in my opinion.

I never use all my shareware until I know the bugs are worked out. If you know an auto has a few bugs/issues it's a good idea not to use all the shareware so you can test it in the future.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honeypyye

I agree with you Homer...but...there is a glitch somewhere in PP because I hadn't used all my shareware when the last update came out and I downloaded it.  Now it tells me that I have no shareware left and I can't use it.  Oh well...I'm not complaining...I'll just wait for the last update... :)

Homer

Yes, I'm aware of that honeypyye. Fortunately I was not one of the ones that were affected by this. I still have about 80% left. I was jsut making a suggestion in general. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honeypyye

I never really got PP to work right for me anyway...My system is so rigged...But I gotta tell ya...whoever wrote that last momatichelper....IT ROCKS.... ;D

2TOOME

My shareware also went to 0% but I'm not complaining cause I was going to buy it anyway :P

Super Duckie

my matchmaker don't win too much, i win more games than that does :( I am still undecided in buying it yet

Mayhem

I went ahead and bought it anyways.

Not too concerned if / when any bugs will be worked out .. just doing my bit to support the local programmers  ;)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview