This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

non clubbers allowed in member only rooms

Started by SNOOPER,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I have played in non member rooms and the only time I have seen an intermission is when you play a multi player game. When I play multi player games I never go into the non member rooms. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honeypyye

Well..I checked back in PopFu this morning (in the same room I took the screenshots yesterday) and *poof*....No more AOL accounts in there.  Might be because it is early but may the shutdown this morning had something to do with it too...One never knows...=)

Thisnamenottaken

Homer the intermission is in all game... Played Jungle Gin and Dominoes yesterday and had to wait out the intermissions... :(

Homer

I haven't played either in a while but I never had an intermission in either that I remember. :o

Thisnamenottaken

Why did someone delete the screenshots honeypye posted ... she was proving a point and a picture dont lie.????

Homer

honeypyye

I deleted it...I forgot to take the token amounts off...I'll fix it and put it back in if you want...but I just wanted ppl to see there were AOL members in the Club members room only...=)

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: zenia on July 12, 2004, 08:11:35 PM
correct me if im wrong, But when someone gets a guest pass they can play in the member rooms also...
I have not personally seen the little aol man in a member room yet..
yep guest pass users can play and even try to get and keep the challenge badges and win the wallpapers but whne pass is over they can't see badges won or other stats that members have in thier own profiles. but if a pass user does become member thier profile will show badges .ect

SpunkyGirl

Hi,
     You play free on AOL if you don't mind the intermissions, otherwise it costs 20.00 per year.  That's the only reason I joined hate interruptions!   :P

SpunkyGirl

Also if someone sends them a free pass they can use members rooms.  You are correct, it's not fair. >:(

ZaLandCruiser

SpunkyGirl

Did they change that?  They have them on ours, that's why my daughter-in-law and son had to join. Tired of interruptions.  I paid 19.99 for the membership last year.  I think it was September or October.

ZaLandCruiser

SpunkyGirl

I'm sorry, but I'm really lost.  Are you saying club pogo games have no interruptions when u have aol?  Slingo and those games don't have interruptions, but the others do?   ;)

SpunkyGirl

I appoligize.  I went under my grandsion's name and you are correct no interruptions.  So why did I pay when i could have played free.  Never knew that.  There used to be interruptions when I joined.    :-\

SpunkyGirl

Dream Faerie

Quote from: SpikeyNails on July 14, 2004, 12:25:15 PM
Hi,
     You play free on AOL if you don't mind the intermissions, otherwise it costs 20.00 per year.  That's the only reason I joined hate interruptions!   :P

I am an AOL Member also, I joined Club Pogo because I wasnt able to get the benefits of Club Pogo Membership without joining. No badges, No double jackpots etc...BUt there were intermissions also. What I hate is being in a room & seeing "If you see this screen that means a Non Club Pogo Member is watching an advertisment.  >:(  And I PAY!  :'(

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

Homer

muncherPOGO

my wife got a special badge its an aol symbol to look like aol member but she is a club member it was an exclusive badge if u were aol member and purchased club pogo .so all she does is put her aol badge on go to members only it looks like she is aol member in club member only rooms .but she keeps aol she gets discounts on membership on club pogo .

MRaxe

i think i see te gus problem. You dont have to show your badge inthe room if you dont want to. I can turn it on/off. Maybe that wut you saw

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview