PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 09:18:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to get a Club Pogo membership free??

Started by jazzephaye,

Previous topic - Next topic

jazzephaye

I was reading that some of yall have like 8 or 11 years of free club pogo. How did yall get that??? I see the links that take your to your website and give you the code, but where do i put the code in....what do i do after it routes me back to the pogo site and im already logged in...where do i go????

Homer

It's from a contest that ended 10 months ago. There are no more codes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kplayer6

can some one help with a pogo pass please help.gif help.gif

Homer

there aren't any passes ask for one in pogo chat

disndat

Homer, I just want to say, "Hats off to you" for the way you answer the same "free pogo pass please" posts over and over and over. You gave me some of those codes that you just mentioned. I am still playing off them. By not reading I allowed some of them to expire. (Didn't key them in.) I am so thankful that you didn't call me a "beggar" or say some of the many other rude things that are said to the "newbies". I had quit my job to help take care of my mom who had been diagnosed with lung cancer. After finding out about and trying Pogo I loved it. At the time there was absolutely no way I could budget in $40/yr or $20/6mo. Every penny out of savings went on my bills. Your codes were truly a gift. Mom recently completed her last cycle of chemo. Now she cancer-free cheesy.gif She's battling complications brought on by the chemo. Gone is the vibrant and super independent person I have always known. I am now the parent and she the child. On days when I feel the stress from it all, when Mom is asleep or has company, I get on Pogo. It helps relieve some of the stress. I've met several people I enjoy playing different games with. A couple I even chat with. Sometimes when I get on Pogo Cheats to use the Token Grabber I will check out the Forum.
  Not once have I read a post where you have just been unnecessarily rude and demeanining to people. When no codes were available, you politely stated that act. When people included their e-mail address, you simply corrected them. With the # of posts that it shows you have made and/or replied to, it can't be easy keeping your patience and cool. Just wanted to let you know, it's very much appreciated. hi11.gif God Bless You.

snstr

hello everyone im a newbie here and seen the free club pogo memberships and was wondering if anyone had any left? it would be greatly appreciated  tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: snstr on September 07, 2010, 07:17:22 PM
hello everyone im a newbie here and seen the free club pogo memberships and was wondering if anyone had any left? it would be greatly appreciated  tumbsup.gif

There are none

happygrl

im on the hunt for pogo membership.... thought this might be a good start coffee.gif any surgestions  wow.gifwould be appriciated girls21.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: happygrl on November 29, 2010, 11:24:14 AM
im on the hunt for pogo membership.... thought this might be a good start coffee.gif any surgestions  wow.gifwould be appriciated girls21.gif

http://www.pogo.com/marketing/gp-promo/2010/nov/email.jsp

14 days free club pogo (no credit card required)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

rosejacky37

you can get one with  free money...pay like we all did... giggle2.gif

gran2x2

Most of us with years of freee pogo got them from a subway game a year or so ago..The codes are no longer valid and after such a fiasco for pogo and a great deal for all of us who benefited..I doubt if it will ever happen again..Sure was nice of em not to put a limit on how many we could use giggle2.gif hysterical.gif cheerleading.gif

roadwarrior

speaking of that subway crap-I only got one of my prizes (other than 10 years worth of pogo.)

None of the others ever game.

Oh well.  I'm more happy with the 10 years worth of pogo I got everybody I know.

Heck, I even got a total several who said she was losing her pogo account, couldn't afford it anymore (her and hubby were on SSI, completely broke) about 5 years worth of free pogo.  We're good online buddies now.   hysterical.gif

anyway, there is no more free pogo.  Unless of course you find a real life money tree somewhere.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

cheeky333

if you go to www.cokezone.co.uk , they have 3, 6 and 12 month passes available using codes found on coca cola products, ive been lucky enough to earn 7 years just now

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 30, 2010, 05:25:06 AMUnless of course you find a real life money tree somewhere.
My sons birthday was today... they are nine....
One of them asked me if I was gonna get them a lot of stuff and I
said that money tree outside dried up and all you are getting is the twigs.

Now you all know I was just joking with him... broke or not they still loved the items they got.

Shanarama

To all those people who keep asking for free things...I have some free advice. "Don't eat yellow snow" slap1.gif

S1lent

Hello,
I have three free screen names that expire March 2012 and eight free screen names that expire January 2015. Got them from the subway give-a-way that ended about a year ago. I have drained the tokens. Just send me an email.

S1lent

kimberb

S1lent,

I would love to get in touch with you unfortunately I don't yet have the privilege of contacting people off group. I would really love to have one of the longer ones but they are probably already gone.

Oh well  6_6.gif

Kim
Kim

C~M

Just donate at least $50 USD to my PayPal account and I will give you a free year of Pogo.

Click to Donate

kimberb

Ha Ha you are so hilarious.

If I had money or credits cards or even a job I wouldn't need someone else to help me get free CP time.

Kim
Kim

Homer

Quote from: kimberb on December 04, 2010, 12:20:11 PM
S1lent,

I would love to get in touch with you unfortunately I don't yet have the privilege of contacting people off group. I would really love to have one of the longer ones but they are probably already gone.

Oh well  6_6.gif

Kim

Make one more post and you will have the 25 needed to contact them