PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:49:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paris Hilton Arrested for Cocaine in Las Vegas

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I guess Paris was getting jealous of all the press coverage that is being given to Lindsay  rolleyes.gif

Paris Hilton Arrested for Cocaine in Las Vegas
8/28/2010 3:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff   

Paris Hilton was arrested for possession of cocaine Friday night in Las Vegas.

According to police, Paris was the passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over outside the Wynn Hotel. The driver was arrested for DUI (drug-related, not alcohol) and when cops searched Hilton, they found her in possession of a controlled substance.

Police say tests revealed the substance to be cocaine.

She was arrested and released on her own recognizance.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on August 28, 2010, 06:24:19 AM
Amazing what tons of money and no brains will get you

Yeah more money. Being stupid pays these days unfortunately. "The Situation" from the Jersey Shore is going to make 5 million dollars this year for acting like an oversexed moron. Lindsay Lohan has a 7 figure deal to write a book about her time in jail. There's just something so wrong with the way people are being rewarded for being stupid and acting like morons.

Homer

harley89

Years ago I was in a bar that was busted by Narcs.  They knew one of the coats(it was cold out) had drugs.  So they told everybody to pickup their coat and go out.  Nobody picked up a coat.  Blew the narcs minds they couldnt demand that we pick up a coat so they just took the drugs and left.  The coat wasnt mine but in that place with those people I was just playing the game to get out with my hide in tack

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on August 28, 2010, 09:53:34 AM
Years ago I was in a bar that was busted by Narcs.  They knew one of the coats(it was cold out) had drugs.  So they told everybody to pickup their coat and go out.  Nobody picked up a coat.  Blew the narcs minds they couldnt demand that we pick up a coat so they just took the drugs and left.  The coat wasnt mine but in that place with those people I was just playing the game to get out with my hide in tack

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif  tongue.gif

les

wonder how much coke she had? I bet she will be slaped on the wrest and let go.

harley89

Quote from: les on August 28, 2010, 12:57:26 PM
wonder how much coke she had? I bet she will be slaped on the wrest and let go.

Any amount is just plain stupid

harley89

Okay Paris Hilton and her boyfriend are dumber than dirt. A motorcycle cop saw the SUV go by these 2 dummies were smoking so much weed they left a vapor trail in other words this SUV was smokin and the cop smelled it. She took a lipstick out of her purse while asking the cops to take her inside for privacy and dropped her coke right at their feet. The amount of coke was the amount that justifies a charge of personal use and that is probation. Any violation of probation is automatic 1-4 years in state prison.  She better stay out of Vegas until probation is over, she barely survived jail

Homer

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on August 28, 2010, 03:01:31 PM
Her mugshot pisses me off. She may as well be LOL in the picture. I want to  slap1.gif that smile off her face.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/28/paris-hilton-mug-shot-arrested-cocaine-photo/
Being smug and rich are her two "talents", the rest of her is useless. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Apparently her lawyer is considering the illegal search and seizure defense claiming she was removed from the scene of the DUI and then searched illegally. I am so sick of these celebrities and their high powered attorneys. If it wasn't her pruse then someone else's ID etc would be in it right? If it isn't her coke then she should have no problem taking a drug test right?

Mary

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview