This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Momatic Auto

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

techguy722

I would just like to say thankyou as it works great with mo-matic! It seems to work best on easy level which is fine with me as I am at work and just letting it run all day to earn my badges...lol if you can call this earning them. WTG Spikey Nails

bob@pogopal

Quote from: YZrider on July 14, 2004, 08:46:19 PM
Quote from: wordlife on July 14, 2004, 07:15:35 PM
were at?

You have never registered an auto word? A little cheap, don't ya think?

I quoted YZ's message above.

Do you see above where it says YZ quoted wordlife? Where it says: "Quote from: wordlife on Yesterday at 09:15:35pm" ?

YZ was responding to wordlife's earlier message and not to your message; even though, YZ's message appears next in the list after yours.

Likewise, you can see that I quoted YZ's message from where it says: "Quote from: YZrider on Yesterday at 10:46:19pm"

ronandamee1

Spikey, you purchased the $99 dollar deal and then got a refund for a few that were not working. Spending 99 dollars on autos is not cheap at all. I was definitely not referring to you. I hope you were not too offended when you thought I was. I was only joking with wordlife.

Homer

That's why it never hurts to use the quote button so people know who your talking to. :) It can be confusing sometimes. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on July 15, 2004, 01:34:57 PM
That's why it never hurts to use the quote button so people know who your talking to. :) It can be confusing sometimes. ;)
Don't tell me how to post. I post how I want to.

You mean like that? lol j/k

Homer

Wasn't telling anyone how to post. Just making a suggestion.

Yes, like that. ;)

Dream Faerie

WTG Winners! I missed the original post  :'(  I had some important & emergency family issues to deal with. But...WAY TO GO WINNERS!!!!!!! (If anyone wants to give away another free auto, I will gladly take PaydayFreecell,Poppit, Or Majhong Garden) Also WAY TO GO on being so generous! We need more ppl like you :) (us) I do a secret Santa every year for a needy family along with my volunteering in the VFW/Ladies Auxiallary.
By the way, I do hae the code for PSP 7 & I think even 8 for that person who was asking about it... (Sorry I forgot who you are already)

*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Mayhem

Unable to add post or view Guestbook 
This Guestbook is full. You will not be able to sign the guestbook until the owner has reduced the amount of entries currently held in the guestbook. 

:(
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

FrydCircut

Mayhem, if you are still willing to give Momatic for free, i would be happy to use it.  Don't know if I'm too late for the offer.???  If it's free, it's for me!!  ;D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on July 20, 2004, 01:12:35 AM
Unable to add post or view Guestbook 
This Guestbook is full. You will not be able to sign the guestbook until the owner has reduced the amount of entries currently held in the guestbook. 

:(

I will work on it as soon as I can.... It may be next week. My mom in law just passed away this morning... We were at her side til the end... It will be rough for a bit :(

Thanks for trying to sign it lol

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2004, 12:55:17 PM
I have a pass to give away for the momatic auto ...

The person who gives me the best reason why they should have it .. wins it  :P
I have it however, I love all the autos and the micros that help out and I support this forum while alot of the others are jumping ship cause they think the grass is greener on the other side. I Suport this forum like this forum supports me.  And this place is always there and wont be moving or closring down.  I could use a differ auto though.  I trust the auto and the betas and buy them.  I know all the hard work the administators, programmers and Oscar sweety that he is , is under pressure.  Further, fly by nights sometimes stay a while and others disappear without notice.  Keep up the good work.  Know this place is always here for us.  The community and without it we would all be in trouble.  Thanks Getty

Super Duckie

i agree, long live Pogocheats.....and as the saying the grass is greener on the other side, thats not true, its greener on my side and dead on the other

sean007

wasn't the pass giving away already? shouldnt this topic be closed....

Carefullyshy

I've never wrote anything in these forums because i'm very shy, but this time i had to...wow what a nice gesture on the free auto.  wish i knew about it before hand.  I sure could use it.  i've already bought two but cant afford the mahjong one right now.  anyways....ive been a member for a while now and wanted to say that i'm here to stay.  i love this site.   ;D

Homer

Thanks carefullyshy. Stick around you just never know when a free auto might be up for grabs. :)

sean007

Don't be shy careful,

If anyone didn't know he/she joined December 22, 2003, 11:00:00 PM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview