PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:41:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Momatic Auto

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

ok ty gl luck  also i would like to thank Mayhem bob all the people that make thes place stay alive  ;D ;D ;D

ImAPogoCheater

Hi Mayhem,
              I think that I deserve this free MoMatic auto because I have always tested all of the proggies when they came out and gave feedback to bob@pogopal and others who have made the autos in order to fix all of the bugs and querks in the programs!!! I have also been into the form alot and keep members up with new and exciting pogo news when I am informed about the news. I have also worked my hardest to make new friends here in this pogo forum and on pogo itself and I think I would be a great person to consider for this free proggie. TYVM and HAGD ALL, POGOCHEATER

P.S I would really love the GMAIL invite as well!!!!!!!!! Thank You very much for the time and support all of you put into this forum and into the making of the autos/proggies!!!! OUT

honeypyye

boomboxer

Mayhem, will you notify here in the forum, or via PM?

wordlife

yoooyoo im post much more then you and your like new here  and you need to get to know the people around here plus im the one who has ask them if bob or anybody need help if i could

Mayhem

I will notify the winner(s) here and in a PM.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

wordlife

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2004, 12:55:17 PM
I have a pass to give away for the momatic auto ...

The person who gives me the best reason why they should have it .. wins it  :P
Homer how about finding someone that does do posting in here that is new to our group and present this gift to them.   Many of us already bought the program.  I vote to give it to someone who would appreciate a little help and also someone who is posting that is a new member and not afraid to ask questions or get involved.  Thats just my opinion.  It would be a nice jesture.  Also the one posting is not gripping,complaining etc... Someone that is glad to be a part of this web site.  That only you would know as th4 post come through you and the administrators.  Thanks  Getty

Homer

Sorry decision belongs to Mayhem. Not my gift to give out.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wordlife

boomboxer

I haven't posted much here because I just got back from Iraq (and received a few battle wounds). I just recently was able to get a membership here. It was hard to even get good interent access over there. Speed was very slow, and connectivity was waning. And since we were on constant alert every day, it wasn't too often we got a chance to sit back and relax. It was rough, the tension was so thick, well you get the point.............lol

gettysrevenge

OK Mayhem  I like to give the little guys the help.  Cant help it.  Like somewhere I saw a new member looking for the download for the MM Beta,  I don't recall the name however its someone like that who would appreciate the presentation.  By the way, I think it very nice of you to offer this regardless of who it is given to.  When you give to someone it comes back to the person 3'x or more.  Meaning you have been kind enough and will be recognized for this in some way.  Thanks  Getty and sorry homer I guess sometimes I just get everyone mixed up.  I see your pic more and you do stand out. LOL  Thanks Mayhem.  I think thats nice.  Whoever gets this remember to sometime do something nice for someone else.  Thats what its all about.  By doing so the world or at least this site is a better place to be involved in.  Pay it Forward the movie doc and I had been doing that stuff long before it ever came on. And we have been blessed by it.  Doc isn't here anymore but that is something I will continue to do in his honor.  Thanks  Getty  This group in here is just a great group to be a part of and this is just one of several reasons that stand out.  Good luck winner/s

wordlife

good things happen to nice people like me lol

honeypyye

Welcome Home boomboxer....Glad you're back safe and sound....Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byroan

I'll be honest..I just want the gmail account.

wordlife

BadgeHelpOscar

We don't need to start spelling batter. We all know how batter is spelled....

SWING! and a miss...
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

wordlife

rob

hi mayhem,

i could really use the auto aswell. i'm new here and don't say alot. with this weeks challenge and 3 accounts to try to complete the challenge for its going to be tough. working out of town so only get a little time in the evening to play. need the help.lol.

best of luck with the challenges all  ;D

wordlife

but im poor i dont got money   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview