PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:12:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Momatic Auto

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

honeypyye

Oh Poop!!!...I forgot...lemme get that back outta the post....TY!!!!!!!!

Tinksfeisty

:D  WTG winners wow, if your thinking of giving away bingo let me know lol.

gettysrevenge

Quote from: honeypyye on July 14, 2004, 07:27:37 PM
Quote from: justasking316 on July 14, 2004, 04:15:11 PM
I would like to thank everyone for their great comments on my helper. You might want to keep checking out my web site as I have added a few other helpers.  :)

http://home.comcast.net/~sharpy400/index.html
Thank you honey pie if there is anything I might be of assistance to you please let me know~  I think its great that you are sharing these with us. I especially appreciate the directions because I am not a great one on the computer. Thanks your a honey thats for sure  Getty  P.S.  I would like to know more about the first one always,  I think I understand the concept would like more info on it   thanks

honeypyye

This is the text getty from justasking's helper...I've tried it and it does work!!!

Start by running MoMatic and click pause. Open the Majong window.
Once that's done run MoMatic Helper and sit back and let it go.
It will start by moving the Mojong window and MoMatic and then it will start MoMatic.
It will wait for approxamitly 20 no more moves and click New game.
It also clicks pause/start approxamitly every 30 secs or so to keep MoMatic working
in case it gets stuck. I have run this program for OVER 2 weeks with out any problems.

SpunkyGirl

I would like to win it, because I can't get anymore games.  I would buy it if I could. ??? :-[ Can't get them from Badgehelp. :'( :( ???

ronandamee1

Quote from: wordlife on July 14, 2004, 07:15:35 PM
were at?

You have never registered an auto word? A little cheap, don't ya think?

SpunkyGirl

where is it and I'll do whatever I have to.   :)

_Milamber_

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

zenia

What a nice gesture Mayhem!!!! Too bad you picked a winner before I  had a chance to enter...Can We Have another Contest? :)

Mayhem

absolutely .. we'll have another one very soon  ;)

I'll leave it up for a day or so next time so everyone has a chance at it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

zenia

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2004, 08:54:43 PM
absolutely .. we'll have another one very soon  ;)

I'll leave it up for a day or so next time so everyone has a chance at it.
WOW YOU ARE SO COOL!!!!! THANKS!!! :)

Super Duckie

SpunkyGirl

I resent being called cheap, for something I know nothing about.  What is auto word and where is it.  I'd be glad to join.  I'm trying so hard, maybe to hard for people to understand me.  I had a stroke at 35 and I'm 50 now.  I take everything to heart and it makes me sad and I cry.  I know you probably don't want to hear this, but hopefully it will never happen to you.  It's a terrible thing to go thru.  I thought I was indestructible, but God put a stop to that real quick.

bob@pogopal

Hi Spikey,

YZ wasn't calling you cheap. He was calling Wordlife cheap. You can tell that by what was quoted in the post.

You already own momatic. Do you not have the password for it?

SpunkyGirl

Dear Bob,
     I do.  Lol  Which ones is it?  I guess I don't have the code for it.  If you can please send that to me or tell me what it is? 
     Thanks very much. :o ::)

bob@pogopal

Hi Spikey,

MoMatic is short for Mahjong-o-Matic. It plays Mahjong Garden, and it is a usable beta that requires some babysitting. If you do not have the password for it, download it, get the registration code and email the registration code to me.

SpunkyGirl

Bob,
     Tyvm.  I have that and it's working great!   ;)

SpunkyGirl

Bob,
     Maybe you can explain the cheap again.  My husband went back and said it sounds like he's calling me cheap.  .
I don'thave an auto word registered........a little cheap don't you think? That's what was said?  Isn't he talking to me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview