PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:41:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Surveys for gems

Started by wakizashi,

Previous topic - Next topic

wakizashi

Just got a thing to "up Date" my profile to be able to take more surveys.  Hopefully it will reduce the amount of survey offers i get to be able to be disquilified for.   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

kklang41

I just updated mine too, I am hoping the same thing...   nono.gif

CindyLouWho

I gave up doing em, got tired of wasting my time doing em then getting disqualified   undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 17, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
I gave up doing em, got tired of wasting my time doing em then getting disqualified   undecided.gif

I know, right? Answer 85% of their questions, just enough to tell them what they wanted to know in the first place, then they disqualify you!

jokeyhaha

I've done three that I've never been given my gems for. Ripoff.

kimberb

I finally got my 35 gems from an Offer I had filled out for a website that does surveys. That site claimed that they have nothing to do with Peanut Labs and PL kept telling me to talk to the survey site. I had to fight with PL to get me my gems. I never did get credit for the other survey site I had signed up for that would have given me 1 week of free CP time.

The whole survey thing can get incredibly annoying and frustrating esp. when one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. swear2.gif

Kim
Kim

Bobo

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2010, 10:33:40 PM
I know, right? Answer 85% of their questions, just enough to tell them what they wanted to know in the first place, then they disqualify you!

The same thing happened to me as well. I would spend 10 minutes and get disqualified.

I have resorted to trying to get gems by making purchases through pogo I would normally make anyway. Like for example  buying flowers for work. I just go through the link on pogo and get 230 gems that way. I have done that 4-5 times and received my gems every time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview