Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LightningPop for Poppit Sprint

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

BFM2005

snowflower

But my LighteningPop auto shrinks the Poppit Sprint game window in Pogo and it dances all over the place.  The auto won't play and it tells me my computer doesn't run 32 bit. The auto is on my Start Menu but no good to me this way.  How can I change this to the bit my computer uses?  Help please?  Already sent a note to BadgeHelp.  Thanks in advance....

C~M

just wondering why anyone would want this auto as there are no badges for this game and there most likely won't be any challenges for it either

snowflower

coffee.gif Hi CM, nice to see you again ... I thought maybe there might be some coming later, wasn't sure... shy12.gif

Sue

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 19, 2011, 07:06:48 PMthere most likely won't be any challenges for it either

Argh I never thought of the challenges. But I bet they will have

one as soon as they make all their changes they were talking about.

slammingrose11

lexx

actuall i like this game and it was easy took few hrs tho but got my pogo badge .

Mistyeyed

the badges are there now for this game,but you can play it so fast by hand i cant see bothering with an auto for this,save your money for an auto you really need...

Joe C

Rank 36 now and climbing on my primary profile. These flash games are great, since you can run them on one computer and be playing "real Pogo" on another computer.

Right now, I am running Poppit Sprint on one computer and Poppit on the other. Balloons are popping everywhere.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jrzydvl

will there ever be an update for this. ive sent screenshots about a month ago and still no updates.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview