PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 06:35:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is anyone doing the DR Pepper for tokens? Found some new to me something good!

Started by BFM2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

BFM2005

I apologize if this is a repeat post. Didn't see anything in a search and hope it's helpful to some.

DR Pepper is currently running a promotion that gives you 25,000 tokens instantly with EVERY 1 code. You can enter up to 10 a day and that's a heck-uv-alot of tokens!  beer11.gif

Here are the details I've gathered.

Website: won't let me post a link, so go to the name of the beverage I am speaking of, at the top click "promotions" and scroll down to "Pogo".

"Pogo and Dr. Pepper are giving you another way to earn more tokens for your Pogo account. Participating Dr. Pepper products contain a code you can exchange for 25,000 tokens. Codes are found on 1 Liter, 20oz, and 16oz bottles as well as fountain cups at participating locations.
You can claim the tokens using as many codes as you have, up to ten per day. The last day to enter codes is January 31, 2012."

That's quite some time to rack up some SERIOUS tokies!

* It also says that you can request free codes by mail (one per week), but my eyes must be tired because I don't see the address to request. *   yawn.gif

Hope this helps someone and as always happy po-going from my ratty computer who loves me when no one else does, to yours!

nicendcute86

Sue

I love Dr Pepper and if this offer was for free POGO time then I would jump on it.

But since it is for more useless tokens and I do not need anymore....

well I think I will pass on this offer... but thanks.

BFM2005

Quote from: nicendcute86 on February 23, 2011, 11:50:20 PM
Sorry to be a pain but is this USA only or are they doing it in the UK too?

Sorry it took so long to reply. I am sorry to say, but I checked the site and found this:

* code expires January 31, 2012. VALID ONLY IN THE U.S.

BFM2005

Quote from: LuckyCharms on February 24, 2011, 04:48:21 AM
I love Dr Pepper and if this offer was for free POGO time then I would jump on it.

But since it is for more useless tokens and I do not need anymore....

well I think I will pass on this offer... but thanks.

NP, I too would love it if it was for membership, but I like DR Pepper too and figured that for 1 code that would normally be worthless, I would do it since I buy the product anyway. If it was for 10 tokens and not up to 250k a day then I wouldn't even mess with it.

nicendcute86

Quote from: BFM2005 on February 24, 2011, 11:48:45 AM
NP, I too would love it if it was for membership, but I like DR Pepper too and figured that for 1 code that would normally be worthless, I would do it since I buy the product anyway. If it was for 10 tokens and not up to 250k a day then I wouldn't even mess with it.

okie dokie thanks for letting me know  tumbsup.gif

APACHESmooth

This promo sucks for me, I can't drink soda due to health reasons, and people don't seem to want to help you by giving you a few codes so I guess I'm T.K.O. on this one.  girls18.gif

Sue

I need two more codes for the DrPepper mini items.

Anyone have them and want to share just PM me. Thanks, Sue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview