This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I thinnk I broke pogo

Started by wakizashi,

Previous topic - Next topic

wakizashi

Hmm, playing my daily crossword (trying to ge the under 15 minute badge) and it stopped working  girls18.gif.   Can't get on now, must have broke it   rolleyes.gif

dizzyupgirly

crztrkr

POGO IS DOWN O.M.G. IT is really the end of the WORLD ...RUN RUN......help we need our pogo ....

crztrkr

hi11.gif slap1.gif cheerleading.gif turkey4.gif  THE world is saved  POGO is BACK up....   cheesy.gif

wakizashi

oh god the humanity, pogo is down yet again  panic button.gif crying10.gif, i think 2012 is coming early  panic button.gif

survivorjeff

yep it's down for me too.  Was just about to finish my gin badge. Hope it'll count.

nicendcute86

snap20

Now i'm having problems. I click to play the game, it opens up the new window for the game and it just sits there "loading" but never enters into the game. Cleared cache, cookies, logged out and back in, no change. I did manage to get once, but every other time it's been just sitting there. Oh well.

snap20

Since updating Java to 6.0.24 i haven't been able to access any of the Java based games. The flash based games work though. Is anyone else having this issue? (using Firefox 3.6.14 btw).

Mayhem

Pogo.com posted this on facebook :

Attention Firefox users: The latest update of Firefox seems to have caused game loading issues. We are investigating this. In the meantime please try another browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

Quote from: Mayhem on March 02, 2011, 08:01:38 PM
Pogo.com posted this on facebook :

Attention Firefox users: The latest update of Firefox seems to have caused game loading issues. We are investigating this. In the meantime please try another browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.

Thanks Mayhem. A bit ridiculous that they don't post that on their page or in the Help section, but what should I expect. I refuse to use IE and don't have Chrome installed, so I guess I'll be done with Pogo until they get it fixed.

Thanks again for posting the info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview