Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

This is hardly "closure"

In fact it is likely the "beginning" of attacks to come

BTW we have given around 80 billion dollars to Pakistan and he is hidden inside the country? Not one dime more should go to them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2011, 01:26:42 PM
This is hardly "closure"

In fact it is likely the "beginning" of attacks to come

BTW we have given around 80 billion dollars to Pakistan and he is hidden inside the country? Not one dime more should go to them

Pakistan is no ally they are a snake in the grass. I truly believe the only way this happened is they kept it completely off the radar.  And oh yeah attacks will come not if but when.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on May 02, 2011, 01:48:47 PM
Pakistan is no ally they are a snake in the grass. I truly believe the only way this happened is they kept it completely off the radar.  And oh yeah attacks will come not if but when.

I know this is gonna be a controversial comment but if I had my way I would nuke the middle east and turn it into a sheet of glass. The people over there "hate" us and they aren't gonna change and I'm sure there are plenty of good people in those countries but if you want to live in a country that wants to do us harm I'm not willing to turn the other cheek. I wanna take you out. Will the rest of the world hate us for doing so? Of course but they hate us anyway at least until they need another handout.

gran2x2

All we are to the Mideast is a money tree and someone to fleece with oil sales. And as far as pakistan goes..The luxury compound he was living in was 1000 meters from a Pakistan military post..Are we really so stupid as to believe they didn't know he was there.He had no disguise and roamed freely..I say get out and leave em all to make it on their own..Pakistan is nothing but a hide out for anti American killers.

Homer you didn't say anything that offended me..I think almost all of us have had similar thoughts about the MidEast..

harley89

Homer you could never offend me. The whole thing is complicated and not all Muslims are bad.  But the moderate Muslims are scarred to death of the radicals. With good reason.  Now when it comes to Afgan  they should have just bombed the Taliban areas until it was a sheet of glass and left it. That would have sent a powerful message to leave us alone.  Then the Northern Alliance with some US arms could have handled the rest. No ground troops needed. But that is just my simplistic mind at work

lilsh0rtii445

Homer for President!!

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

nicendcute86

bin laden.dead.........on a bank holiday. Well in all these years that's the only bin to be taken out on a bank holiday!!

on serious note i have to agree with gran something just doesn't seem right :( glad he is gone though!!!

roadwarrior

Hubby and I were talking about how fishy this whole thing is.  Yes, glad he's dead...but somethings not quite right.

Things are gonna be quite now for about 3-6 months.  Huge power struggle in alquadia (sorry, spelling) due to the fact there's probably at least 15-20, if not more, who all want the top spot in this terrorist group.  So a huge internal power struggle.

Once that is over with (3-6 months, tops) little things are gonna start happening again.  A bombing here, a threat there.  Some high ranking government official kidnapped.  And so we'll begin our battle with them all over again.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

I actually have a question for anyone ..Why was it so wrong for the Bush people to waterboard etc to get info from prisoners..Obama's big deal to yell about during the election...but now it's ok to actually kill the enemy... I just don't get his double standard..torture is wrong but killing is ok.. I guess maybe my age has me missing something somewhere..
And why does he get so much credit for this..He just carried out the plan from a previous administration and it's the military that really got the results..Anyway..it's over except the battle now begins ..to release the photos and video to the public..That should be interesting....

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 03, 2011, 05:40:54 AM
I actually have a question for anyone ..Why was it so wrong for the Bush people to waterboard etc to get info from prisoners..Obama's big deal to yell about during the election...but now it's ok to actually kill the enemy... I just don't get his double standard..torture is wrong but killing is ok.. I guess maybe my age has me missing something somewhere..
And why does he get so much credit for this..He just carried out the plan from a previous administration and it's the military that really got the results..Anyway..it's over except the battle now begins ..to release the photos and video to the public..That should be interesting....

crazy isn't?

Gran, this is a similar situation to what carter was in.  He had to deal with the Iraq-Iran hostages.  An hour after Regan was sworn into office, they got released.  Regan's staff and Carter (mainly carter) got them released (99.9% of Carter's doing, remember this...) but it was Regan who got to make the announcement and it was Regan who will also be remembered for getting them released.

It was Bush Sr who started the hunt for Hussian to kill him.  But it was Bush Jr who the world will always remember for finishing the job.

And just like now, it was Bush Jr who started the hunt for Osma but Obama who got to announce we killed him.

Sadly, that's all the public will remember at the end of the day.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

wakizashi

Aother note, this was a possible because GITMO detanies had inhanced interigation techinques done to them to get information to make the mission possible.  Everything Obama was against when he was running.  At least he can realize his outlook was wrong when he finaly got full details about his job and the ramifications.    footinthemouth.gif

Homer

People break out the Geneva Convention which set the standards in international law for humanitarian treatment of the victims of war.

As far as I'm concerned terrorism is different from conventional war and I would extract the info "By Any Means Necessary" copyright Homer

gran2x2

AMEN...torture for fun or sport on prisoners is wrong but to make em squeal on fellow terrorists about future attacks.. They got my vote..go for it..

gran2x2

My hubby just got some awesome news about the burial at sea...After binLadens body was dumped into the sea..All military guys on ship suddenly needed to tinkle and so the whacko was buried being pissed on by Americans..

(joke) hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm starting to get annoyed. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that unflappable Moi would get flapped, and I knew this would happen, but more and more I'm reading headlines like, "Osama unarmed during assault..." and "SEALs thought Osama was armed..." If they're just releasing details, fine. But if they're starting to criticize our SEALs and our Gov't for taking the fecker out, it's gonna piss me off!

Were 3,000 innocent civilians armed on 9/11? NO!!! Did Osama think they were armed when he masterminded the attacks on the WTC? NO!

GAH! I hope they're not criticizing his death, which wasn't long and torturous enough, if you ask me.

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 04, 2011, 03:38:25 PM
I'm starting to get annoyed. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that unflappable Moi would get flapped, and I knew this would happen, but more and more I'm reading headlines like, "Osama unarmed during assault..." and "SEALs thought Osama was armed..." If they're just releasing details, fine. But if they're starting to criticize our SEALs and our Gov't for taking the fecker out, it's gonna piss me off!

Were 3,000 innocent civilians armed on 9/11? NO!!! Did Osama think they were armed when he masterminded the attacks on the WTC? NO!

GAH! I hope they're not criticizing his death, which wasn't long and torturous enough, if you ask me.

Oh I get it my friend. But the gov should have gotten their act and stories right before they opened their mouths. When you give the details and then change the details people start thinking strange things and smelling rats.  I do believe they were sent in with orders to kill on sight and I got no problem with that, they just should have said that to start with.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on May 04, 2011, 05:25:38 PM
I do believe they were sent in with orders to kill on sight and I got no problem with that, they just should have said that to start with. 

Amen, my biker friend!  No one should have to make excuses or sugar coat the reasons he was taken out.

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview