Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New ranks added today

Started by Tori,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Joe C

Thanks

I am already current in Word Search Daily. I will be heading to Piggieland soon enough.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i guess pogo cant come up with any new game ideas,they are starting to go through all the games adding ranks..

gran2x2

That's cuz Pogo are money grubbers..Cheaper to add ranks than to develop new games..They are trying to bore us all to death with same old crap..

Just like the Best Of..albums..same game/badge challenges we already earned..

Makes me really mad that they can't come up with new games etc for what we pay for gems to buy them.

Mistyeyed

i wonder why hog heaven gave us credit for what we had played past rank 50,cause i went automatically right up to rank 63,but the poppit and word whomp didnt do that..huh

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on May 17, 2011, 10:00:50 AM
i wonder why hog heaven gave us credit for what we had played past rank 50,cause i went automatically right up to rank 63,but the poppit and word whomp didnt do that..huh
Because Poppit and Word Whomp are based on rank points, not actual things in the stats you can see.
tumbsup.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: Joe C on May 17, 2011, 06:28:16 AM
Thanks

I am already current in Word Search Daily. I will be heading to Piggieland soon enough.

tumbsup.gif

Joe:  Was just wondering when you say your already current in Word Search Daily do you mean that you have some of the new badges?  I have been playing the game at least once a week to catch up after I got the last badge and went in today and play 2 days and have 26-28 to go to next badge.  A friend on mine who hasn't been keeping up as much played and got the first couple new badges that just came out.  Did you or are you like me and have some towards the first new badge?  Thank you .

MsMissy

I have a question for word search to any 1 here. ive been playing off & on last 2 days , but always get same puzzle over & over. Now do you only get 1 badge a month like it used to be? ive known ppl. who all ready got 2 or more , but dint ask how they got them. can someone please tell me how you can get them quicker?

gran2x2

I don't know how it works but I started playing it and hadn't in a long time and I got 2..Dover and Providence...Pogo makes no sense at all sometimes..

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on May 19, 2011, 08:33:28 AM
I have a question for word search to any 1 here. ive been playing off & on last 2 days , but always get same puzzle over & over. Now do you only get 1 badge a month like it used to be? ive known ppl. who all ready got 2 or more , but dint ask how they got them. can someone please tell me how you can get them quicker?
This means that you do not have any open days and therefore you will only get new open days as the days go by. I am guessing that you kept playing after reaching rank 50, which means no new badges util 30 days pass. Then, evey 30 days, you can earn another.

Supposedly, Pogo is looking into giving people past credit, but I honestly do not believe anything will come from it. I personally lost a couple of months having played the daily puzzles for Mix/Weekly challenges after I finished the game. If I do not get them back, it is no long-term problem.
tumbsup.gif

just don

gran, I was in your same shoes, and they are very small, but loaded with two new badges in word search....12 more days till my 3rd there. Why play a finished game unless a badge is involved? Well done.

MsMissy

Joe, i played till rank 50 , but didnt play another game unless it was for a badge or for mix& match. Im currently playing everyday now, but tks for your info.  hi11.gif

kim23il

This means that you do not have any open days and therefore you will only get new open days as the days go by. I am guessing that you kept playing after reaching rank 50, which means no new badges util 30 days pass. Then, evey 30 days, you can earn another.

Supposedly, Pogo is looking into giving people past credit, but I honestly do not believe anything will come from it. I personally lost a couple of months having played the daily puzzles for Mix/Weekly challenges after I finished the game. If I do not get them back, it is no long-term problem.

OH dern, Joe I was doing the same as you..Hop'n I would get an auto jump in rank progress ( like hog slots), guess I miss out on those badges to. Unless I clear my stats, and sometime will HELP me get the ranks back lol. But that might be to much of a pain and take to long?..Does anyone know what month rank 50 badge came out? So I can figure out how many badges/ months, I will be missed out on?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview