PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:58:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Casey Anthony trial live stream

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

CindyLouWho

Thanks, I can hardly stand watching her!!  I keep thinking about that innocent little girl & what she must've went thru.   angel19.gif

mycatownsme

I like to get my info as directly as possible in regards to this case and not filtered through Nancy Grace or any others that put their own spin and opinions. I have been recording daily on the TruTV channel and then HSN to watch when I can and to also fast forward the darn commercials. And now this link may be an even better way to get information so I can make my own decisions.
I have formed some opinions from what I've seen and heard so far and I'm anxious to see the evidence the prosecution has to link Casey to Caylee's death.
And I wonder if Casey will take the witness stand to testify in her own defense?
It brought a lot into proper perspective when Cindy, the Grandmother, listened to the tapes and just fell apart on the stand. That emotion came through the TV very strong and I can imagine it had to be even more so in that court room. Very very sad.
Thanks for the link.  tumbsup.gif

StevesMom aka Lin

gran2x2

Oh geee... Crime scene photos are making her sick..  She is sick alright...sick in the head... swear2.gif vomit.gif

AustinBennett

This case is beginning to have the earmarks of the Andria Yates case years ago. She's the mother that drowned her 5 kids in a bathtub in Houston. She was found guilty of capital murder, then the verdict was overturned through appeal and she was found innocent by reasons of insanity. Killer moms tend to get a special pass by our justice system for whatever reasons, and I see this happening here. The media is already showing signs of sympathy towards this "troubled" mom. Stay tuned...you heard it here.

gran2x2

big differences between the cases though..Yates had a history of mental illness and was getting treatment and she didn't go out bar hoppin while her kids lay dead in a ditch..Anthony is not mentally ill..she just is a nut case with no guilt or remorse. She has blamed everyone but herself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview