Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New BadgeHelp Downloader

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2012, 01:08:14 PM
No option to download just went straight to installation which it did

Hmmm, maybe you could talk to the ChummyChums and ask them to fix it or give us a download link or something as they have ignored all of my emails to them.

disneyland lady

I too have had no response from Badgehelp regarding issues. Not sure now if they have a block on my email addy.

C~M

I just decided to try and download and install the BH Downloader again and it finally worked!!  Thought you all would like to know.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 31, 2013, 12:23:41 PM
I just decided to try ... the BH Downloader again and it finally worked!! 

Don't you have to have autos that work in order to make the downloader worth it?

C~M

Quote from: Squid on March 31, 2013, 02:01:03 PM
Don't you have to have autos that work in order to make the downloader worth it?

Some people have no issues with the autos, but never post about it as they probably aren't members here and may not even know about this forum.

I haven't tried them since I had the new hard drive and motherboard put in this new Dell. But, seeing that the downloader problem was finally addressed and that I did receive an email from them within a few days telling me they had reset my page, that maybe they are finally back to trying to do business. As for any of them that used to come here and post with the ChummyChum name, I guess they are afraid of getting told the frack off, lmao

BadgeHelpOscar

All of our autos have been tested, there are a few right now that do not work, but a very few. We are going to be dedicating ourselves to get them ALL working over the next 30 days
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Squid

Oscar, is this your first post in 8 years?

I have tried MANY of the autos I have with my 150 page and the autos are not working - it's not just a few autos.

I'm happy to read that you want to get it all working again.  Please follow through - there have been many empty promises.

Thanks.

BadgeHelpOscar

Yes, it has been awhile. With the decline of PC use and Pogo use, I had to develop some other things. I just tested all of the autos last week and most are working. Which ones are not working for you and what browser do you use?

I could do a teamviewer with you to see the issue
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

MsMissy

Ok so Oscar says the BHdownoader is working, but my Question is where is it? it has been so long that i 4got LOL is it the 150 page, which i havent looked at for some time now. any Help would be appreciated as im computer not savy . ss/ help.gif

Squid

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 25, 2013, 03:34:50 AM
I just tested all of the autos last week and most are working. Which ones are not working for you and what browser do you use?

I could do a teamviewer with you to see the issue
Thanks, Oscar.  I bought two new puters and do not have any BH autos on them.  I have all the autos on my old laptop and I've just lent it temporarily to someone.  I don't want to start d/l'g autos on the new puters, especially if they're not going to work.  When I get the other laptop back, I'll contact you and let you know which ones are troublesome, ok?  Thanks much.

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on April 25, 2013, 06:16:06 AM
Ok so Oscar says the BHdownoader is working, but my Question is where is it? it has been so long that i 4got LOL is it the 150 page, which i havent looked at for some time now. any Help would be appreciated as im computer not savy . ss/ help.gif

The BH Downloader (for their autos) is on their site. It is an Adobe Air program that you have to install from their site.

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: Squid on April 25, 2013, 08:59:44 AM
  Thanks, Oscar.  I bought two new puters and do not have any BH autos on them.  I have all the autos on my old laptop and I've just lent it temporarily to someone.  I don't want to start d/l'g autos on the new puters, especially if they're not going to work.  When I get the other laptop back, I'll contact you and let you know which ones are troublesome, ok?  Thanks much.

Don't use the BHDownloader, just run the programs directly off the program page

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 25, 2013, 11:08:39 AM
The BH Downloader (for their autos) is on their site. It is an Adobe Air program that you have to install from their site.

I just bought 2 laptops last week (15in. hp and a 17 in. toshiba) with win 8 installed. All autos worked perfectly with no tweaks to the desktop or any settings

C~M

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 25, 2013, 01:11:51 PM
Don't use the BHDownloader, just run the programs directly off the program page

Why not use the downloader? Does it not work anymore? If so, why do you still offer it on your site? I just had to get yet another hard drive put in and just installed it yesterday.

BadgeHelpOscar

It does work, but it is not cleaned up yet, you may run into old versions on the downloader.

Best way to get the latest working version is to download it directly from the download page off the website

Squid

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 25, 2013, 01:13:18 PM
I just bought 2 laptops last week (15in. hp and a 17 in. toshiba) with win 8 installed. All autos worked perfectly with no tweaks to the desktop or any settings
That's very good news.  Why are so many people claiming the autos aren't working at all (most, I should say)?

BadgeHelpOscar

User error maybe? I have tested all of them on 8/7/Vista machines in Chrome/Firefox and have had no issues. I will be releasing videos of the autos working here in the next week

soapbubbles

U K Pogo has been gone a long time !! when will you ever fix Mini golf auto. We have to play this all the time for daily's but , We have no Auto update...... well I still need my ranks and This Auto never works!! When might you fix it

Sugarfootin

i have a new allin one computer and i cant find badgedown loader no longer on my screen. where  do i go for bhdawnloader

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: soapbubbles on August 19, 2013, 07:24:37 AM
U K Pogo has been gone a long time !! when will you ever fix Mini golf auto. We have to play this all the time for daily's but , We have no Auto update...... well I still need my ranks and This Auto never works!! When might you fix it

We are working on MiniGolf, it has taken us a little longer than expected. Sorry about the delays

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview