PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:44:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Casey Anthony -- NOT GUILTY of Murder

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Casey Anthony -- NOT GUILTY of Murder

36 minutes ago by TMZ Staff 

Casey Anthony was just found NOT GUILTY of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in Florida back in 2008.

Casey was found GUILTY on four counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer.

Anthony was teary-eyed as the verdict was read.  A judge has ordered Anthony to be fingerprinted immediately.

Anthony faces up to 4 years in state prison for lying to the cops -- one year for each count. Sentencing has been scheduled for Thursday morning.

Casey's parents seemed shocked when the first not guilty verdict was read -- and they got up and walked out of the courtroom during the reading.

After the judge wrapped things up, Anthony finally smiled and shared a giant embrace with her lawyer.

Anthony has been locked up for the past three years ... which will count as time served against any sentence that the judge may hand down.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gran2x2

swear2.gif What a joke..I can not believe she walks away..Hurts my heart to know a mother can throw her child in the garbage and never be punished.. 6_6.gif

CindyLouWho

I was watching when they announced the verdict, sure it was gonna be guilty.  I couldn't believe it!  What the heck was wrong with those darn jurers???    swear2.gif swear2.gif

roadwarrior

if the girls death really *was* an accident-why didn't she call the police?  Why wasn't she posting that on her facebook and twitter my child died from a freak accident instead of pictures of her out clubbing?

If it *was* an accident, how did the body end up where it did (100 miles away from home I think?) Or was that an *accident* too?

I hate to sound mean, I don't mean to sound cruel-but I hope this excuse of a woman has an *accident* somewhere.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

The baby's body was 15 houses away from her home..Right down at the end of their block..basically in her own backyard..

harley89

A small defenseless little girl died.  There are at least 3 people that know the truth. I hope they can live with it.  For the little angel. Your are loved by many. Rest in the loving arms that hold you.

lilsh0rtii445

I've been following this case since 2008. It breaks my heart. I feel like justice wasn't served for this little girl. Very very very sad.

pete379

Justice was not served for poor Caylee, but if I was on the Jury I would have voted NOT GUILTY also. There was NO evidence of cause of death. Too much circumstantial evidence. Too much forensics. Too much of just about everything, and no evidence that Casey caused the death of Caylee. When I saw George and Cindy Anthony sitting through the whole trial, that did it for me. Then to get up and testify after each other? hmmmm...I am saddened that Caylee was thrown away like a piece of garbage, but the Prosecution failed to prove without a reasonable doubt that Casey was guilty. She is the one that has to live with it, and someday she will have to meet her maker. RIP Caylee Marie Anthony angel19.gif

tarheelgurl09

MAKES ME SOOOOOOO SICK   and HEARTBROKEN for that poor little girl!!!!! I'm sure someone is mad about it and just waiting to get justice for little Caylee!!!!! Bless her heart and may God rest her soul!!!!!!!!!      this is where the BAD BAD BAD mother and grandparents need to be... 4 EVER!!!!!!  they will burn for this diablo.gif

gran2x2

IT really ticks me that the defense team is still hours later doiung the drunken party scene to celebrate..I get they are happy but they are way out of control..Makes it look like they are dancing on that poor baby's grave. Shameful...Disgusting ..totally a wrong way to celebrate.. A baby died and no one will be held accountable..What's to celebrate in that???

harley89

Quote from: pete379 on July 05, 2011, 06:47:07 PM
Justice was not served for poor Caylee, but if I was on the Jury I would have voted NOT GUILTY also. There was NO evidence of cause of death. Too much circumstantial evidence. Too much forensics. Too much of just about everything, and no evidence that Casey caused the death of Caylee. When I saw George and Cindy Anthony sitting through the whole trial, that did it for me. Then to get up and testify after each other? hmmmm...I am saddened that Caylee was thrown away like a piece of garbage, but the Prosecution failed to prove without a reasonable doubt that Casey was guilty. She is the one that has to live with it, and someday she will have to meet her maker. RIP Caylee Marie Anthony angel19.gif
The body was too decomposed ofr cause of death to be found.  Casey stonewalled and lied long enough for that to happen .  I would have rather the jury came back as a hung jury. At least all the players would still be on the field.

gran2x2

Actually..if the cops had taken kronk serious after his first call..They would have had a better chance to find cause of death..A body 2 months old is way better than 6 months..especially here in Fl with the high heat factor..
But karma is a great balancer..It will catch the guilty party eventually and caylee is with God and that has to be better than with her mother..

harley89

I doubt the truth will ever come out.  This child deserves better than this.  After reading what Caseys former  boyfriend had to say  he was stunned thought she should have been found guilty. He said Casey learned about lying from her Mother, and yes this family is as dysfunctional as they come. He doubts they will ever be a family again. He said when he met Casey she was the sweetest person he had ever met. He was looking forward to marrying her and building a life. Then he said she changed and became this wild party animal. So he got out of the picture.  He went on to add she got what she want and that is a sweet life with lots of money and "fame".  I for one will not buy any book  magazine or newspaper that has her interview in it. I will not watch any movie or television show that enhances her with money.  If she gets rich from her daughters death it WILL NOT BE WITH MY MONEY

APACHESmooth

This discussion maybe over but, I just got say that under the law the verdict was correct and justice was served. I don't like it either but I also don't like the lynch mob mentality the world has come to. If anyone should've been lynched it was the prosecution, they raised the bar too too mf'in high for what evidence in their case could prove. It was an extremely high circumstantial case with no DNA left to prove or show any thing, and the shady "clowns" didn't help the case either.The prosecution should've included lesser counts.
I am outraged at the outcome as well, I believe she murdered that child but the state had how many years to build this case and blew it through too high of charges against her.

vomit.gif  Still makes me sick!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview