This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Game : Snood

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released a new game called Snood.

It's a flash game that has 50 ranks and 5 badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/snood
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on July 12, 2011, 06:06:27 PM
Pogo has released a new game called Snood.

It's a flash game that has 50 ranks and 5 badges.

http://www.pogo.com/games/snood
Time to get cracking on Snood's 5 badges, now that Monopoly Classic is done and Canasta auto-finished rank 120 just by opening a table.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gigi

I've played Snood for years.................. this shooter is crappy other than that it's just like the original game.  Nice time waster.
tumbsup.gif

kimberb

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 12, 2011, 08:27:24 PM
just another version of Phlinx!!

Phlinx is a great game. Snood on the other had is absolute crap. As another stated the shooter is awful. There is absolutely no accuracy. I have played many games similar to that one before and had better luck with accuracy.
Kim

lilsh0rtii445

my goodness this game is stupid.

i'd rather play pucks peak all day, or shoot the damn ducks over and over.

snap20

I wish they'd stop making games like this specifically for Facebook and create some decent games.

C~M

MsMissy

I tryed that game yesterday, & i think its childish myself. Phlinx is a much better game. Just putting my 2 cents in LOL  hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on July 13, 2011, 01:49:37 AM
I wish they'd stop making games like this specifically for Facebook and create some decent games.
I like that you can play these new games on one computer and a "regular" Pogo game on another computer with the same account. This means you can be ranking up on two games on one screen name at the same time.

This is exceptional news. I have already finished 52 Card Pickup on my two screen names, Monopoly Classic on one screen name and working on the second. Once done, I will work on this game on two computers. Good times!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

popcorns

You can also continue to play the new flash games while pogo is in maintenance.

popcorns

Where oh where is the uncle auto for this one.  The game sucks. 

S1lent

Greetings,

How can I/we check our progress?

Thanks
S1lent

BTW...this game does suk

Mistyeyed

where do you tell the rank in this game,also i dont like that these games dont offer chat cause you cant bring up your profile to see what rank your showing..

C~M

Unfortunately Snood only shows Rank when you hit it so you will have to play till it pops up saying you made it to Rank xx , I have a note on my desktop telling me I am rank 16 in it, lol

S1lent

Greetings,
Finally ranked out with on one account...working on the second one.  This game is painful.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

What setting is best for this one? I hate the game! Can you rank at the child setting or is higher better for rank?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 22, 2011, 07:49:55 PM
What setting is best for this one? I hate the game! Can you rank at the child setting or is higher better for rank?

You can rank on child setting, but as to if a harder starting level will rank faster is unknown. If you start at child and win the game, you move up a level to a harder level and if you win that level, you go to yet a harder level. So I would think level settings wouldn't rank you any faster.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 22, 2011, 08:51:54 PM
You can rank on child setting, but as to if a harder starting level will rank faster is unknown. If you start at child and win the game, you move up a level to a harder level and if you win that level, you go to yet a harder level. So I would think level settings wouldn't rank you any faster.

Thanks, CM. This is one of the most monotonous games I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

hubawica

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview