PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:30:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Obama throws a downgrade party

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler_Durden

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

les

I do realize that this party was set long before the credit downgrade. But i'm sick of them saying cut social security and medicare and our military When they could cut their own paychecks. They just got a 20% raise on the other hand I haven't had a raise in 4 yrs  fart.gif

wakizashi

low blow.gif Me I've made less money evry year in the past 4 years.   swear2.gif fart.gif  I'm hearing you brother  swear2.gif

harley89

I think it was his 50th birthday party.  Obama does not set the budget or setup cuts. That is all up to Congress. Obama can only sign or veto. Obama was using the SS cuts as a threat to try to get that house  and senate full of 2 year old to fix the problem. And he wasnt the 1st pres to use that threat. We have been here and done this before.  Try being on a fixed retirement income  now if you want to have fun.  Hubbie is suppose to get his 1st SS check in Sept.  He was 62 in July and he is not getting  back pay for Aug.  I applied for it in April.  Dealing with any government entity is just loads of fun.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview