PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:41:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Dr Pepper Clue Episode

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

ing10

Quote from: popcorns on September 15, 2011, 06:17:05 PM
Thank you very much for the code.  i got mine.  it looked like to me we did not need a code.  When you sign in there was a button beside code button that said alternative code and looks like you can just put the in and it will work.  Anyone let me know if i am right.

The only time I saw this "Alternative code" box  was when you already placed a code in the box, but didn't apply it to a prize yet.
Therefore it's sitting there waiting to be used.

ing10

By the way Mayhem...thanks for being so Generous with these Dr. Pepper codes.
Santa came early this year!

santamail.gif

MsMissy

Thank you for the code ken, my sister filled out the info & put the code in for me.  tumbsup.gif

pogo 101

Would love a code ... don't think you can get them in the UK  blink.gif

Mistyeyed

can someone tell me where i go to enter the code? i dont see this particular game listed in the game store on clue..all they have is the latest one?

Mayhem

You need to use the code on the Dr Pepper site - and activate the clue episode for your Pogo.com account.

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

If you're having a random draw for a code, I would like to be entered.
I have been searching for the yellow caps here and only see the red ones.
Lots of the red ones and they are on sale too. Wish they were the yellow caps.
Thanks for the consideration for us all.
Steves Mom  hi11.gif

Mayhem

I still have lots of Dr Pepper codes, so if you need one - just let me know and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pogo 101

smee

I sure would like to be considered for a code.  Sent hubby to the
grocery store and they had NO specially marked Dr. Pepper.
Thanks so much

ozcar

What the heck, I would like a code please.  Thanks in advance.

Joe C

I just won it on my primary account. Someone at the office had an old, opened Diet Dr Pepper sitting on their desk. I "helped" clean up their desk by recycling one bottle.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

does anyone know if you have to register on that site before you can get the clue episode? everytime i tried to register the drop down boxes for your birthday would not work so it refused it?

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 17, 2011, 07:20:45 AM
does anyone know if you have to register on that site before you can get the clue episode? everytime i tried to register the drop down boxes for your birthday would not work so it refused it?

yes you do, even if it is all fake.  I had to use Firefox to get anywhere with the site even tho I have been a member there for other rewards.

Ritzy123

Quote from: Mayhem on September 16, 2011, 01:18:51 PM
I still have lots of Dr Pepper codes, so if you need one - just let me know and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

I have never been on this site before, so please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong.  But if you still have a code, I sure would appreciate it.  Thank you.

Ritzy123

If anyone still have a code, could I have one, please?   

Tori

Mayhem, if you have another code, I would be very thankful....appreciate it.

Mistyeyed

the site isnt allowing me to register on it so i cant get the free clue,wonder why?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview