Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Dr Pepper Clue Episode

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Well if you have any left,I'll take one for my daughter ...Please.. fall13.gif

disneyland lady

Anyone know where in San Diego I can find these bottles? I have looked all over town and we never did have a store that I could find with the EA bottle caps.  swear2.gif

gran2x2

I went looking at different 7-11's ..stop n go..stores etc..Almost all the quickie stop gas station chains have them..Codes are only on the 20 oz and walmart has them too in their coolers at check outs where you can buy single bottles..Here in the SE where I am..I found a couple at Tom Thumb gas stations..

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 20, 2011, 08:42:56 AM
I went looking at different 7-11's ..stop n go..stores etc..Almost all the quickie stop gas station chains have them..Codes are only on the 20 oz and walmart has them too in their coolers at check outs where you can buy single bottles..Here in the SE where I am..I found a couple at Tom Thumb gas stations..

I have looked at AM/PMs - will try 7/11 today. I also heard about the Walmart single bottles over at the check out but unfortunately our Walmart has just remodeled and most of the checkouts are selfcheck out and the only ones that are not do not have the cooler - only candy. I tried calling some places and they just couldn't be bothered to even look for me. And we don't have Tom Thumb or Stop N Go - well the stop and go is a fitness center, lol!

snowflower

QUOTE: Sure wish that all these really neat promos would happen in Canada.  The Coke rewards in the US has POGO memberships as redeemable items, where we have silly things like ringtones and stickers.    Thanks again.

tumbsup.gif

I'd appreciate a code if there's one available. TY TY in advance if you have a spare.

Sugarfootin

bbq21.gif I WOULD LOVE ONE PLEASE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ,,  hOMER

amypixichic

Hi! This is my first post!! I am desperately trying to get the Dr.Pepper mini items, but they don't seem to sell the right ones here in MA (Cambridge) and I would love help in getting them. Thank you very much!  blink.gif

Maddymad

Mayhem, por favor if you have any more!  Thank you mucho!   mexican.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Mayhem on October 14, 2011, 01:21:07 PM
Done!  tumbsup.gif
Mayhem I had read where you said all the peeps that signed up made your job easy for the Dr Pepper code give away but, I guess I wasn't in the selected few or I made a mistake and deleted an email not realizing what it was.  bad mood.gif Is there anyway you can check to see if I was one of the winners? If not I understand and TY.  blink.gif

Maddymad

Mayhem

Quote from: Chiricahua33 on October 14, 2011, 01:57:39 PM
Mayhem I had read where you said all the peeps that signed up made your job easy for the Dr Pepper code give away but, I guess I wasn't in the selected few or I made a mistake and deleted an email not realizing what it was.  bad mood.gif Is there anyway you can check to see if I was one of the winners? If not I understand and TY.  blink.gif

Sorry for the delay - I forgot to check this thread the last couple days.

I sent you a PM  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

APACHESmooth

S1lent

Greetings,
I got mine at Costco...only 75 cents.  Only problem was...I had to buy 200 bottles...JK
The dispenser has them for individual sales.
Good luck

S1lent

lspencer

l am probably to late, but if you have any left l  would appreciate getting the code, if not thanks anyway   blink.gif blink.gif

jetstar

debbie87

Is the Dr Pepper episode still available? And would it be possible for me to get a code pretty please? Thanks in advance for any help.

sue 755

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview