PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 08:36:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1 Interested in your viewpoint on the MJ case...Anyone?

Started by APACHESmooth,

Previous topic - Next topic

APACHESmooth

For me as one having a BSN, MR. Conrad Murray makes me  vomit.gif. An the IN in front of voluntary should've come off, Murray knew the risk of that drug and yet he administered it to Michael.  As a "Cardiologist" he should really be ashamed to sit in that courtroom everyday, I say he should hang himself the coward son of a bitch! rolleyes.gif

C~M

The way I see it is $$ buys you everything you want if you have it and MJ had it and got meds with it.  I think he did administer his lethal dose himself tho, not his doctor.  That just makes the doctor nothing more then a drug dealer to me.

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 14, 2011, 05:48:00 PM
The way I see it is $$ buys you everything you want if you have it and MJ had it and got meds with it.  I think he did administer his lethal dose himself tho, not his doctor.  That just makes the doctor nothing more then a drug dealer to me.
Do you believe MJ wore gloves when he did this self administration because his fingerprints were not found on anything? Doctors take an oath C~`M and whether MJ was an addict and administered that lethal dose himself Murray made it accessible to him.There wasn't but one injection according to Murrays own words at his police interview he had MJ on a drip.
TY 4 your input mf  blowkisses.gif

C~M

He wore gloves hiswhole life, lol. And you only need one needle hole if you're good at sticking yourself. Also, $$ and a friend in pain does cloud gudgement IMO. The doctor gave him the means to relieve his pain and he couldn't handle the temptation.

gran2x2

Murray broke his oath of "First do no harm" by providing the drugs..he could of said NO and walked away but he wanted the money..Now he has to pay for that choice...Do the crime...Do the time....

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 14, 2011, 08:54:16 PM
He wore gloves hiswhole life, lol. And you only need one needle hole if you're good at sticking yourself. Also, $$ and a friend in pain does cloud gudgement IMO. The doctor gave him the means to relieve his pain and he couldn't handle the temptation.
I'm sorry C~M and (AHAHAHAHAHA)  "He wore a glove his whole life"  rolleyes.gif you a trip; so you saying let's put the blame on the sick PATIENT not the ADDICTS Doctor whom should have never supplied or left the addict alone to fall victim to that temptation? You cannot be a friend to that extent with a "PATIENT." As a doctor his #1 priority is to do what is in the BEST interests of his patient.
With all the babies and women, trying to run 4 clinics, 1 mainly treated indigent patients primarily (the Houston clinic) this Doctor sounds like he was a good doctor at his specialty but money issues and the Personal Physician of Michael Joseph Jackson in his resume' and getting the young women made him a 6'5" greedy star struck sucker.
I mean really MJ was sick and I'll quote Nancy Grace & this includes MJ's ignorant ass family,;"To all those MJ entrusted he became only an object."  And I won't say that his 'father" Joe should be laying in his place..... whistle.gif
Joe Jackson needs to stfu, the whole family with the exception of his mother.  swear2.gif

harley89

The drug Murray was using is use to put people to sleep for surgery.  MJ was not sleeping and this drug likely created or enhanced his health problems.  Doctor Murray had many legit drugs to help with the sleep problem but chose not to use them.  No ethical doctor would have agreed to this course of treatment. With  This drug  being administered on a regular basis it was just a matter of when MJ would die.   Murray had to have known this was going to happen.  I believe he has already lost his medical license if not he should. And he deserves jail time just for being a crappy doctor interested in money and fame by association.

APACHESmooth

Dr. Conrad Murray was interviewed by the L.A.P.D. two days after Michael Jackson's death.

This is the timeline he provided regarding the drugs he says he gave the singer on the night he died:

1:30 a.m. – Dr. Murray gives Jackson a 10 milligram tablet of valium
2:00 a.m. – Dr. Murray injects Jackson with two milligrams of lorazepam intravenously
3:00 a.m. – Dr. Murray gives Jackson 2 milligrams of midazolam, also via IV
5:00 a.m. – Jackson is still awake and Dr. Murray gives him 2 more milligrams of lorazepam
7:30 a.m. – Dr. Murray gives Jackson an additional two milligrams of midazolam
By 10:40 a.m. – Jackson is still awake after nine hours of trying to sleep. Dr. Murray gives him of 25 milligrams of propofol.

Where Dr. Murray was from 10:40 until noon, when the coroner's report says Jackson was found unresponsive, is unclear.

Dr. Steinberg says that in his review of Dr. Conrad Murray's treatment of Michael Jackson for the California Medical Board he found six ways in which Dr. Murray
"extremely deviated" from the standard of care.

1. The use of propofol for treating insomnia. The drug is used for short diagnostic procedures only.

2. Administering propofol in Jackson's home. The drug can only be administered in a hospital setting with the proper equipment, staffing and physical observation of the patient.

3. Failing  to plan for an emergency. Doctors must always plan for the worst, especially when administering dangerous drugs to their patients.

4. Not following appropriate protocol when Jackson went into respiratory arrest. Dr. Steinberg says the first thing Dr. Murray should have done was call 911 and the chest compressions he performed were counterproductive, because Jackson's heart was beating.

5. Failing to summon emergency help when necessary. There was a significant delay in calling 911 and instead of calling for emergency help, Dr. Murray called Jackson's assistant.

6. Failing to maintain proper medical records. There were no records of Jackson's vitals or medications that had been administered. Therefore, at the emergency room Dr. Murray didn't have the necessary information to help the physicians.

It's not about the Addict PATIENT it's about his "DOCTOR"  Conrad Murray.
BRING YOUR BULLSHIT DEFENSE

mycatownsme

You say you hving a  BSN....what is that?  I honestly do not know what that is, not trying to be rude.
And after I first posted this, I saw that you added the post whatever photo of MJ. Would you take that off of your post, please? If you feel it must be there then I won't read any more here. I see absolutely no need for that to get others views.

Lin aka StevesMom

PogoPox

white flag.gif I'm curious why your interested in other viewpoints, I thought maybe cause your on the fence about it.  But it seems your mind is made up, and it looks like your getting mad cause ppl don't agree with you.  Its good to be passionate about something, and everyone is about MJ and the doc. White flag is waving, don't shoot me, just trying to keep it civil, and have a  beer11.gif smile Just be thankful your not the doc or MJ right?   No matter how it turns out a family has lost a loved one and the world has lost a great entertainer, nothing will change that guilty or not guilty.  My apologies had to put my 2 cents in, carry on lol  low blow.gif

gran2x2

APACHESmooth

Quote from: stevelj on October 15, 2011, 07:18:32 PM
You say you having a  BSN....what is that?  I honestly do not know what that is, not trying to be rude.
And after I first posted this, I saw that you added the post whatever photo of MJ. Would you take that off of your post, please? If you feel it must be there then I won't read any more here. I see absolutely no need for that to get others views.

Lin aka StevesMom

Sorry if the picture of Mr Michael Joseph Jackson offended you and others NO it wasn't to get post, I don't believe we are in a contest pertaining to how many post we get on a topic, if so do let me know.
I am and do feel very passionately about this case, and all the other cases that have the stench of this underlying problem.
You say you had opened this topic, well unfortunately I haven't seen it because I do not go back through previous pages after pages of topics under a category and review each one to see what everyone has submitted; as you can see the picture has been removed it was for the purpose to show that Conrad Murray is a liar, that photo shows that Conrad Murray was more than  willing to do and say whatever Mr Jackson wanted for the $$$$$.
While the coroner says that Mr Jackson was healthier than the average person his age it is obvious nutritionally he was not.
Conrad Murray should be appalled at himself at every moment he had the opportunity to refer to himself as the  "Personal Physician" to  Mr Michael Jackson, every time he sees that photo and listens to his recording of Mr Jackson; as his "Personal Physician" it was his sworn oath to see that Mr Jackson received every form of treatment in his best interests even if it cost Mr. Conrad Murray that $150,000/ mo and Mr Jackson not performing on tour.
HAGD  sg.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: PogoPox on October 15, 2011, 11:36:25 PM
white flag.gif I'm curious why your interested in other viewpoints, I thought maybe cause your on the fence about it.  But it seems your mind is made up, and it looks like your getting mad cause ppl don't agree with you.  Its good to be passionate about something, and everyone is about MJ and the doc. White flag is waving, don't shoot me, just trying to keep it civil, and have a  beer11.gif smile Just be thankful your not the doc or MJ right?   No matter how it turns out a family has lost a loved one and the world has lost a great entertainer, nothing will change that guilty or not guilty.  My apologies had to put my 2 cents in, carry on lol  low blow.gif
Pogopox No You Didn't!!!! Do you know me?
That post is just to remind those who have been watching and for those who have not seen or have not heard any of the evidence presented by the state.
I am smiling  beer11.gif however, from a moral, professional, ethical viewpoint I have made a decision in this case.
What I think some people fail to realize is that even if Mr Jackson administered the fatal dose himself, who provided it to him and who had been (admittedly) giving Mr Jackson this dangerous sedative every night for 30 days prior to his death.
I like reading the different views from everyday folks like ourselves, the media is hype and drama and they get on my nerves; you really should be "lol" at this defense who believes this "doctor" has done nothing wrong.
slap1.gif LMAO

PogoPox

zipper.gif no I don't know you, and I don't know MJ or the doc or anyone that was there over the past year.  I rather hear all the evidence first, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it innocent until proven guilty?  Being here in Cal. if I was on the jury I would do the same, and make sure the other jurors didn't make up their minds before the trial even began.  My apologies I meant no disrespect, and I appreciate your thoughts.  Have a good one,  tumbsup.gif Second and last post for me (everyone may  cheesy.gif now, lol  giggle2.gif)

APACHESmooth

Quote from: PogoPox on November 01, 2011, 09:39:19 AM
zipper.gif no I don't know you, and I don't know MJ or the doc or anyone that was there over the past year.  I rather hear all the evidence first, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it innocent until proven guilty?  Being here in Cal. if I was on the jury I would do the same, and make sure the other jurors didn't make up their minds before the trial even began.  My apologies I meant no disrespect, and I appreciate your thoughts.  Have a good one,  tumbsup.gif Second and last post for me (everyone may  cheesy.gif now, lol  giggle2.gif)

Well said PogoPox have a toke. turk.gif  nurse.gif

cheesy.gif

PogoPox

lipsrsealed.gif       giggle2.gif        zipper.gif   was it that obvious lol  (ok this is the last one really lol)

APACHESmooth

MY FAV
 MJ You're MISSED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsnh4q0Rpow

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview