PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:47:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing challenge

Started by wakizashi,

Previous topic - Next topic

wakizashi

This week Lost templer poke was supposed to be up, It was available this morning, I activated it and now it is in their list for next week.  embarrassed.gif  impatience.gif magnifier.gif

vasunlover

Maybe that is why I didn't get credit for a jp spin????

just don

Somewhere early today pogo lost the lost temple challenge and moved it to next week. I happened to be playing in a room when that happened and some folks were getting a little upset.....oh well.

Stinkerbell

When I checked last week, they actually had 3 listed for this week, Lost Temple was one of them. Maybe they didn't want to be too generous and give us 3 badges this week?

pogo 101

it has been listed for next week ... im sure this being pogo they will have a valid reason that makes loads of sense  shy12.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

I lost 3 spins and then the challenge was off the homepage and the game page.  I better have 3 spins waitin' for me when the game returns as a challenge next week!  lol

Sue

Editor: Sorry about that - the Challenge was never intended for this week. It will be live next week, but any progress you made won't count towards completing the badge, I'm afraid.

This week we have had a few more issues than usual. We apologize for the inconvenience and truly don't expect this to happen again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview