This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How To Reach Pogo/EA For Help

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

And then you get an email asking you to fill out a survey about your "experience" with their Customer Service. It is a wonderful way to deal with anger issues.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem, this thread it pretty obsolete now. Finding help is much easier than it used to be. Would you like to delete this or would you like me to edit the first post with the current instructions on reaching help?

disneyland lady

Yoming 2

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 20, 2015, 10:48:47 AM
Mayhem, this thread it pretty obsolete now. Finding help is much easier than it used to be. Would you like to delete this or would you like me to edit the first post with the current instructions on reaching help?

If you have any spare time, could you update the first post with the new instructions? (no rush). If I delete it, my error logs will fill up with 404 errors (since it's cached on a lot of search engines).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I did a quickie update, but will go more in depth if you think we need it. As of right now their HELP feature is pretty self explanatory, but I'd be happy to follow the steps through and update the post more fully.  embrace.gif

sunnyb

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 27, 2011, 02:16:33 PM

Modified July 20, 2015

EA and Pogo have made it easier to reach tech support - just click the Help link on the top of the Pogo homepage and follow the prompts.
great info stinkerbell. thanks for sharing!

disneyland lady

I have found because of my hand issues that chatting hurts. These are outsourced and you spend most of your time repeating the issue over and over. If I am in that loop I explain CHATTING HURTS MY HANDS and asked to have someone in the US call me. This almost always happens.

But they now have a "we will call you" link and this is the best ever. Make sure you are ready for this because all 3 times I used it, I had the phone call within 30 seconds. The last call was because I did not get the MnM Secret Badge after completing a book of 20. I said "I didn't get my MnM Secret badge to the caller (from upper NY) and he said "Do you know which one you want?" Completed in 60 seconds.

Squid

I love "the call".  I've used it two or three times and it's amazing how quickly problems are resolved.

mycatownsme

I have to contact Pogo support in order to get the Orange Japanese Maple Badge.

I see I need to call Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435

Are they open on saturdays and if yes is there a time period to call?

I have all of the other badges finally except for this one.

Is there any other info that they will need in order to award the badge finally?

Thanks for having this handy list to help.

Mayhem

mycatownsme

I did try live chat but get lost as to where to go to connect with chat.

So, I thought I would just call them to see if this would be easier.

Mayhem

If you click on the contact us link above, I believe you would want : Pogo > Technical Support > Game Progress Issues

snowflower

tumbsup.gif I love this site .. all your answers regarding Pogo problems (and more) are right here!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview