PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:24:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS...

Started by APACHESmooth,

Previous topic - Next topic

APACHESmooth

RIGHT NOW WHEN TRYING TO SIGN INTO POGO?  swear2.gif
Oops, something is not right...

Web Page Error

Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

NoWitch1

GRRRR me too, and facebook said this Oh no! We've had a problem rendering the Pogo application. Please try to reload to see if that fixes things girls18.gif

MsMissy

NoWitch1

APACHESmooth

GOOD Ol' day before "Badge Day" Pogo screw up Bullshit I guess. It signed me in  first thing this morning on the UK side, now I can't sign on at all!  bad mood.gif

playerkane

Yup, it's 12:10 here on the east coast and Pogo is down!!  nono.gif
More upgrades perhaps, haha.  stop.gif girls18.gif

APACHESmooth

cheerleading.gif I am back in!!!!!  cheerleading.gif Signed Me in as a non member at first but after calling CS it's correct now.  diablo.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
No problems here.  Have you tried different browsers?

S1lent

Sugarfootin

i sign in to pogo and now forall last week , i cant set at any table i have to hit play now , this is for every game. i cant even set games to play rated . and my java doesnt come up. i use google chrome. and someone tell me whats wrong. thank you please

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview