PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 01:07:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Token Grabber" doesn't seem to be 'collecting' anything ???

Started by REALITYwins,

Previous topic - Next topic

REALITYwins

For the past couple days, the 'cycle' of 'Free Token Offers' seems to be greatly 'shortened'... when the "Finished" message appears, refreshing Pogo BUT Tokens remains 'unchanged'...   panic button.gif

Could it be that Pogo has discontinued the 'free-beez' ???   swear2.gif

C~M

I just did it and got a few tokens, not sure how many, most of the links were removed because Pogo ended them and what is left is way old. I'm surprised I got anything as I've done them allot.

pecanpuree

I actually just signed up here to ask exactly that question - no more daily 7000 tokens?? Could it be true?!

Johnny5

Quote from: pecanpuree on July 08, 2012, 09:56:33 AM
I actually just signed up here to ask exactly that question - no more daily 7000 tokens?? Could it be true?!

I thought the same thing of the 7000 tokies.   swear2.gif  Could it be true? It seems like that link/glitch has been available forever! Oh, well, all good things must come to an end sometime or another. LOL!  white flag.gif

esa

I thought it was just me not getting any tokens.  Guess we'll have to wait & see if the freebies are over with.  I liked getting my 7000 tokens per day.

Iamnotsoluckyd

same here...it's been like that for weeks now...what is wrong, has POGO figured them out and is somehow blocking Pogo Cheats???     help.gif

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview