PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:22:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A new VIP club pogo

Started by Phil,

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

Did anybody get anybody get an email questionaire about the possibility of a NEW VIP CLUB POGO?

One of the benifits could be:  Unlimited Personal Challenge slots

I wish they would have done this before I spent a fortune buying an extra 5 every week  swear2.gif

Other Ideas they may consider are:

■Ability to change your Pogo screen name
■Ability to have a family account – one primary and add up to 3 additional accounts
■Ability to join Pogo player groups based on interests (ie Women who like Pogo and knitting)
■Access to Limited Edition items which have already been retired
■Be a "Beta Tester" to test games before they go live on Pogo
■Exclusive access to Pogo games before they're released
■Exclusive badges and challenges for members
■Exclusive EA games (ie Sims, PopCap)
■Exclusive prize pool for members
■Fireside chat – exclusive event where members will get access to a Pogo employee or Executive via chat
■Free Download Game membership: SuperSaver (a $5.99/mo value) which gives you one free PC Download Game a month plus the ability to purchase other titles at a discount
■Free tablet or smartphone game from Pogo
■Gold frame around chat icon to show elite member status
■Gold frame around Mini to show elite member status
■Group challenges – ability to complete challenges as a group
■Improved odds for winning prizes
■Invitation to exclusive Pogo events (eg Pogo office tours, Meet-n-Greet Pogo executives/employees, etc)
■Lottery for once a month "have coffee with a Pogo employee" event
■Lottery for once a year all-expense paid trip to Pogo/EA
■Loyalty program where you gain points for purchases on Pogo.com to redeem for exclusive Mini content, Badges, Episodes, Power-Ups, extra membership time
■Multiplier to win more tokens than other Pogo/Club Pogo players
■Premium customer service (ie Exclusive Live Chat, Phone Support)
■Receive a Spike plush toy
■Unlimited Personal Challenge slots

bobby

Phil

I Wonder if I could use the 'spike plush toy' As a voodoo doll for everytime Pogo gets it wrong!!!  low blow.gif

harley89

I do not think I had a email but then the address I use for Pogo had 286 messages so I just deleted them all.   Pogo has not mastered basic customer service and they want to offer Premium.  Maybe the extra money will help them out. Sorry but I retired from customer Service Work and it is not easy I been called every name in the book and a few that are not published.  If you have a solid CSR dept it is all premium at no extra charge

roadwarrior

and this will cost me how much?  It better come with instant customer service with no canned answers
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Just another way to screw us all for more money and get the same old crappy service..You pay for the VIP name then probably extra money or gems for any of the perks they will offer like name swaps etc..

Phil

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 04, 2012, 02:17:59 PM
and this will cost me how much?  It better come with instant customer service with no canned answers

Some asked you to list what prices would be
"so expensive that you would not consider subscribing",
"starting to get expensive but you would consider subscribing",
and "a bargain – a great value for the money".

Other questions asked how likely the respondent would be to join at $59/year, $79/year, and $99/year.

Notice its in Dollars, so wondering if its just gonna be for USA and not the other side of the pond

Squid

I'm sure the stockpile of 3 month membership cards I have won't be applicable to the new premium service.  Soooooo, I'll have to get through the next ten years of regular membership before I can consider joining.  Thanks, Subway/Scrabble!

girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 04, 2012, 03:12:00 PM
I'm sure the stockpile of 3 month membership cards I have won't be applicable to the new premium service.  Soooooo, I'll have to get through the next ten years of regular membership before I can consider joining.  Thanks, Subway/Scrabble!

girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif girl5.gif

thats my problem too  hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

let's just make our own VIP club on here and not let pogo join  whistle.gif

snap20

Then they'll start to bring ads into the Club Pogo level.

EA...Electronic Arts...all they care about is money and how much they can screw people out of. It's been proven time and again, not only on pogo but in computer games and console games.

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on August 04, 2012, 03:24:43 PM
Then they'll start to bring ads into the Club Pogo level.

EA...Electronic Arts...all they care about is money and how much they can screw people out of. It's been proven time and again, not only on pogo but in computer games and console games.

That sounds just like BH!  I wonder if Pogo owns BH, too

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview