PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:06:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BREAKING LOHAN NEWS...

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

SEE THE PICS AT WWW.TMZ.COM

LINDSAY LOHAN
I Did NOT Trash
Priceless Liz Taylor Trailer
BREAKING NEWSLindsay Lohan insists ... she did NOT trash Elizabeth Taylor's priceless 1963 "Cleopatra" trailer during the filming of her new movie -- despite accusations from the trailer's owner.

The owner of the trailer -- a woman named Angel Alger -- purchased the lavish trailer for $50,000 in June and agreed to loan it to Lifetime producers during the filming of Lindsay's Elizabeth Taylor biopic "Liz & Dick" this summer.

The trailer was filled with priceless memorabilia from when Liz Taylor used the trailer herself -- while filming "Cleopatra" in 1963 -- but when it was returned to Alger after filming, she claims the thing was TRASHED.

According to Alger, the trailer was covered in cigarette burns, dishes and glasses were broken, and several priceless antiques were missing -- including an old European rocking chair and a French telephone.

Alger told CNN she estimates the damage to be around $100,000 -- and when asked who she thought was responsible ... Alger said Lindsay Lohan.

Alger admitted she had no proof to back her accusation -- explaining she jumped to the conclusion simply because she was told Lindsay and her friends had regular access to the trailer.

Now, Lindsay's rep Steve Honig is firing back, claiming, "Lindsay had nothing to do with it. It's an absurd story."

Alger says she wants the missing stuff returned, and hopes to repair the rest so she can put the trailer on display.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz257Ykf4L4

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

so how many times will she play with fire before fire burns her big time?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snap20

She paid 50k but damage is estimated at 100k?  rolleyes.gif And has no proof...jumping to the conclusion...  rolleyes.gif

Sounds to me like a chance to make some money because Lohan is an idiot and an easy target.

LMAO at the new "News" section title by the way....LNN  hysterical.gif

Squid

I don't know about that.  LL has consistently shown herself to make bad decisions.  If there were real memorabilia in the trailer, why did the owner let them "borrow" it?  If it were worth what the owner claims, I would have a formal agreement drawn up, pictures, etc.  I would also charge the production company for its use.   I think Lindsay trashed it... I may be jumping to a conclusion but I'm just following her pattern.

NoWitch1

impatience.gif omg get over it, don't you have any neighbors you can stalk?  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif magnifier.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 31, 2012, 02:20:07 PM
I don't know about that.  LL has consistently shown herself to make bad decisions.  If there were real memorabilia in the trailer, why did the owner let them "borrow" it?  If it were worth what the owner claims, I would have a formal agreement drawn up, pictures, etc.  I would also charge the production company for its use.   I think Lindsay trashed it... I may be jumping to a conclusion but I'm just following her pattern.

I don't care "who" that person may be using a trailer like that.  Priceless stuff?  Personal stuff that holds great meaning to only me?  Screw that.  I'll still let em use a super nice cushy trailer but not one with real memorabilia.

Also like squid said-a formal "rental" agreement or whatever it's called-gets drawn up.  Damage deposit, stipulations the whole 9 yards.  That way I have the law on my side "in case shit" was to happen.

However I don't doubt LL and her friends trashed the trailer.  But with no formal agreement drawn up over the use of the trailer, it's LL's word against the owners word.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview