PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:07:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos - Mini Golf & Lottso Express

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

I'm not sure if this is just a problem with the free trial or if you even care because it's for the free trial autos but Mini Golf Madness and Lottso Express kept giving me error messages this weekend saying that they couldn't find the window. I actually went and changed the display to the recommended settings before running them again but they still wouldn't work.  It's not a big deal, I was just being lazy wanting to finish up some premium badges the easy way before hitting the sack.  Anyway, in case this is an issue with the full paid versions that needs to be addressed...

cheerleading.gif   Happy Labor Day!   cheerleading.gif

beer11.gif
responsibly

Squid

I think very few of the autos are working, especially since Pogo is embedding games, etc.  I hope I'm wrong and that you get satisfaction but I don't think a resolution is going to come.  I don't think a single one of my BH autos is working.   If you want some help with some badges, HotPink, I'm happy to help.

C~M

Squid, tell the truth, BH died when Pogo started embedding games. We had a funeral and all that stuff.

Squid

LOL, I was trying to be gentle... and I admit I haven't tried ALL the autos I have.  Maybe there's a miracle in the bunch?  Can someone tell me where I can get a BH refund?  Thanks very much.

hotpinklovesofa

That sucks.  I rarely use the free autos but when I do it's b/c I really need them for a game that I never played before or one that I'm awful at and need all the shortcuts I can get.  Oh well.   I was just being lazy this time around.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on September 03, 2012, 08:52:19 AM
LOL, I was trying to be gentle... and I admit I haven't tried ALL the autos I have.  Maybe there's a miracle in the bunch?  Can someone tell me where I can get a BH refund?  Thanks very much.

embrace.gif Awwww the little 'squirt' is like SO cute!!

lildevil31566

go to pogo uk site..programs work on there..no embedded games

Joe C

Quote from: lildevil31566 on September 03, 2012, 07:43:34 PM
go to pogo uk site..programs work on there..no embedded games
Not so for all of those, either.

One that I try from time to time is Stack'em and the Badge Help program is Badge Helpless on Stack'em UK Pogo.
diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Kenzie

I haven't been able to get the Lottso Express cheat to work in months.  For Minigolf Madness, try the Firefox browser.  I just played for a badge using the cheat and Firefox and it was great.   Good luck!

essybee

Does anyone know if there is a work around for mini golf madness , I just can't get it to work   coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: essybee on July 02, 2013, 08:34:59 AM
Does anyone know if there is a work around for mini golf madness , I just can't get it to work   coffee.gif
If you need help with a badge or badges (including course badges), get up to 25 posts in here, then PM me. Be sure to ask on the Help With Challenges/Badges thread, too. I help lots of people and I have a completely functioning cheat for Mini Golf Madness. I just cannot talk about where I bought it, since I did not buy it from BadgeHelp.
tumbsup.gif

essybee

Quote from: Joe C on July 02, 2013, 08:58:30 AM
If you need help with a badge or badges (including course badges), get up to 25 posts in here, then PM me. Be sure to ask on the Help With Challenges/Badges thread, too. I help lots of people and I have a completely functioning cheat for Mini Golf Madness. I just cannot talk about where I bought it, since I did not buy it from BadgeHelp.
tumbsup.gif
Thank you , I am originally from Boston and my time was during the Cousy Russell Bird Bobby Orr era oops aging myself . it is good to see a fellow Bostonian  coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: essybee on July 02, 2013, 09:02:16 AM
Thank you , I am originally from Boston and my time was during the Cousy Russell Bird Bobby Orr era oops aging myself . it is good to see a fellow Bostonian  coffee.gif
Pierce and Garnett are Brooklyn Nets now!
tumbsup.gif

Squid

Joe C

essybee

july4th_33.gif
You make me smile , there are always reasons trades take place (smile)

essybee

Happy weekend ! cheerleading.gif

I thought I had read that mini golf had been worked on but I am still getting the not found message and because of what I thought I had read I activated a badge (LOL) . Does anyone know if there is a workaround yet (yes I did ask this about a month ago(LOL))  coffee.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

We are still working on MiniGolf... sorry about the delay
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview