This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Michael O'Hare Dead: 'Babylon 5' Star Dies Of Heart Attack At 60

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Michael O'Hare, star of "Babylon 5," has died at the age of 60. According to The Hollywood Reporter, O'Hare died Friday after suffering a heart attack five days before.

"Babylon 5" creator J. Michael Straczynski announced the news via his Facebook fan page on September 28, writing: "I regret that I must convey the sad news that Michael O'Hare passed away today. He suffered a heart attack on Sunday and was in a coma until his passing this afternoon. This is a terrible loss for all B5 fans and everyone involved with the show wishes to convey their condolences to the O'Hare family. He was an amazing man."

O'Hare starred as Commander Jeffrey Sinclair on the sci-fi show's first season, before leaving the series in what Straczynski described as a "mutual, amicable, and friendly separation," occasionally returning to reprise the role in Seasons 2 and 3.

Largely absent from TV in recent years, O'Hare's last screen role was on an episode of "Law and Order" in 2000. He also originated the role of Col. Nathan Jessup in Aaron Sorkin's original Broadway production of "A Few Good Men" from 1989-91. The role was played by Jack Nicholson -- and earned him an Oscar nomination -- in the 1992 film adaptation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/michael-ohare-dead-heart-attack-babylon-5_n_1925947.html

mycatownsme

Well, I've never watched this show, but 60 seems too young to go.
Shows how we just never know when it will be our time  sad.gif
Lin

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview