Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

10/25/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
LINDSAY LOHAN'S MGMT TEAM
She's Hell-Bent On
Financial RUIN
EXCLUSIVE
Lindsay Lohan is careening toward financial ruin ... by making stupid business decisions and recklessly stashing her money in unsafe places -- this according to her management team.

TMZ has seen text messages between Michael Lohan and Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman, discussing Lindsay's recent promotion deal with an energy drink named Mr. Pink.

As we reported, Lindsay flew out to L.A. earlier this month in order to attend a launch event for the beverage -- just hours after her blowout fight with her mother Dina in NYC.

In the text messages, Michael claims Lindsay was paid $150,000 for the event IN CASH ... which Lindsay then gave to her brother Michael Jr. to hold in his bank account for safe keeping.  Michael expressed fear that Dina had access to Michael Jr.'s account and would raid it for herself.

Dave expresses outrage in response, claiming Lindsay should have looped him and her business manager in to the Mr. Pink transaction in order to provide her more financial protection ... but she never did.

In the messages, Dave says Lindsay was even more stupid for not including her management team on the Mr. Pink deal because -- as Dave says -- they could have gotten her even more money for the job ... but again, she didn't.

As we reported, Lindsay's dad is terrified she has fallen back off the wagon and needs a conservatorship because she can't handle her affairs -- and based on these texts, he might have a point.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2AJj6EfwI

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

roadwarrior

everyone just needs to walk away from her and let her dig her own hole.  She's a mess who thinks it's everyone but her.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I won't even listen to it anymore.  If a commercial comes on about how TMZ or Inside Edition has the latest story, I turn the channel.  I'm tired of watching this same car wreck over and over.  I wish her well but I'm done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview