Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hurricane Sandy

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Maybe that was Homer that blew by your window.. giggle2.gif

hotpinklovesofa

How is everyone doing?  I hope you're all staying safe and following directions to keep you protected.  It's frustrating now that power is out and you're no longer able to stay in contact with your friends and family.  I've lived in soCal for 15 years but I'll be an east coaster forever.  My thoughts are with you.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

It made landfall but wind and rain continue...Lots of damage and several deaths...Hope it ends soon....

CindyLouWho

I hope this finds everyone here safe & ok!!!!   angel19.gif

Made it thru ok here, but still windy & rainy some so hoping its leaving us!!  It was sure a rough nite tho!   popcorn2.gif It could've been so much worse & it was in some places according to tv!   angel19.gif

mycatownsme

This is going to take a long time to fix. Sad to hear about the loss of lives too.
Lin  blackcat2.gif

Squid

26.5 hours of no power.  I was lost.  It's back now but who knows how long...

I'm so sorry to hear of the deaths associated with this storm.  It's awful.  Lots of trees down, many transformers, etc.  I hope this message arrives to find everyone ok. 

xoxoxox Squid

hotpinklovesofa

This storm was so random for some people who never imagined it would impact their area so greatly.  Of course fallen trees (resulting in deaths) and fires leading to even greater and total loss was definitely not expected.  It's so sad, I just wish people didn't have to suffer especially those who were hit by Irene not that long ago and were still recovering from that damage.  Life goes on though and east coasters are super resilient. I love me some east coast like nobody's business and can't wait to be back during the holidays.  Hope everyone from the site who was impacted and can't get online right now are safe, warm and dry, and we see them posting/playing again real soon.
embrace.gif

snap20

Upwards of 3 feet of snow in West Virginia...glad I don't live there. We get enough as it is in Minnesota. lol

gran2x2

What really sux is the homes that all burnt down were mostly firemen and first responders who aided in 9-11,,,That neighborhood lost 32 men in 9-11 and now this fire destroys the homes of those guys who gave so much. sad.gif

hotpinklovesofa

I know, it's insane that they had to just stand there and watch it burn helpless to stop it. How much suffering can these people take and they already have such incredibly stressful jobs. They don't get paid or acknowledged nearly enough. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview