PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 05:26:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PERSONL CHALLENGES HAVE STARTED

Started by Barbyxo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbyxo

Look on your Club Pogo home page and you will see a link to start your personal challenges today.  I joined on day on of CP and there are actually badges I do not recall being offered.  Good luck!

Homer

I believe some of the challenges were only offered to charter members at least that's what people are saying in chat. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rcardone1

Thisnamenottaken

They are definately harder than the original challenges.... but thats all good.... one or the Charter Popfu this morning.... ;D

mightyisis

i don't know if they are harder...i got the golf one today..and i cannot belive i didn't do it the first time...it was two games of 18 holes..and you didn't even have to win(which was a good thing for me), there are some badges that weren't there before for me too.  I know this because the games are one i would have played, and gotten the badges very easy.  I must say though...one a week...this is gonna take forever!  :-\

Homer

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the original golf challenge was win 3 games at par or under. ???

rcardone1

It was, now the new challenge is allot harder, don't you remember everyone crying about the personal challenge and how it was not fare. Well there you go if you get these one's it is fare to me.

Homer

mightyisis

it probably was the 3 par...which I never would have gotten...now..its better! Don't even have to win the game! YAH! but my question is...
Do the people who joined six months ago...get to go back and get badges from 2003.  I think that would be unfair, hopefully it goes by the join date. Im sure some people think different on this though..
Anyone out there that is newer to CP, are you showing a 2003 badge album?

FrydCircut

Barbyxo.... yes you can go back and do any challenge...even from 2003... i got my just joking badge in there this morning

mightyisis

mightyisis

Oh...p.s....If you click on some of the badge that were not offered before..they have a date of june 2003...CP didn't start intill July...little FYI

saratoga

Quote from: mightyisis on July 20, 2004, 11:14:48 AM
Do the people who joined six months ago...get to go back and get badges from 2003.  I think that would be unfair, hopefully it goes by the join date. Im sure some people think different on this though..
Anyone out there that is newer to CP, are you showing a 2003 badge album?

I joined CP November 2003.. and i can still do all  of the 2003 badges...  it states that on pogo  and i have asked a mate that joined not long ago they still have album 2003 ...

quoted from pogo

"If you've missed a year, don't worry, you can still catch up."

mightyisis

:-[....oh well!  I don't really think it fair...but it not my chioce.  Yours is not too bad...I can see November 2003 going back..but for someone who joined a month ago, to go back...itsn't thant fair.  But I do think it is funny in a way though...just figure out how long its going to take them to get all those badges at one a week!  There is are 54 challenges alone for 2003!  At one a week...that is a whole year to get them all.  Maybe that is payment enough?!?!?! :o

_Milamber_

Im never going to get all of the 2004 the stupid golf game still dont work on any of my boxes :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview