PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:46:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay 20/20 Cancelled

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

LINDSAY TO BARBARA WALTERS
Sorry, I Won't Talk
About The Crash
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
Lindsay Lohan has officially pulled out of her "20/20" interview with Barbara Walters ... and TMZ has learned it was all because her new PR team didn't want Babs to grill Lilo like a cheeseburger over the ongoing investigation in her car crash.

Lindsay was scheduled to sit down with Walters this week ... and we're told when she originally agreed to the interview, it was supposed to focus on her new movie, "Liz & Dick."

But sources close to the actress tell us ... in the past week, producers made it clear to Lohan that Barbara wanted to talk about her personal life as well ... including allegations that she lied to police about the June car crash on Pacific Coast Highway.

We're told Lindsay's new PR team, Rogers & Cowan, felt it would be a mistake to put Lindsay in the hot seat ... where she could possibly say something that could screw up her case ... so they pulled the plug.

Sources tell us Lindsay feels terrible for canceling on Barbara, especially since she considers Walters a family friend, and wants to reschedule as soon as her team feels the time is right.

10:31 AM PT -- An ABC News spokesperson tells TMZ ... "We are disappointed that Lindsay cancelled the interview and wish her well."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Bl34d6Bh

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Well maybe some body realized if Lindsey went she'd say more than "I can't/don't walk to talk about ....x...." and dig her hole a little deeper....
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 09, 2012, 12:20:22 PM
Well maybe some body realized if Lindsey went she'd say more than "I can't/don't walk to talk about ....x...." and dig her hole a little deeper....

oh the hole is already dug...just a matter of time before they put her in it rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

LiLo wants to avoid the hot seat ....she'll fall in that hole any day now...

hotpinklovesofa

I can't believe Rogers & Cowan would take her on.  I'm surprised anyone in the industry would bet on her for anything.

snap20

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on November 09, 2012, 01:30:16 PM
I can't believe Rogers & Cowan would take her on.  I'm surprised anyone in the industry would bet on her for anything.
If they can manage to maintain her...think of what that says about them. They could handle publicity for anyone. I'd say it's worth the risk.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview