PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:59:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Charlie Sheen Paid Lindsay Lohan $100K...

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Must be an advance for the new sitcom Two and A Half Grams  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

How long until she is dancing on a pole for money?

CHARLIE SHEEN
Paid Lindsay Lohan
$100K to Cover Tax Debt
EXCLUSIVE
Don't ever say Charlie Sheen's not the charitable type -- because he recently cut Lindsay Lohan a $100,000 check to cover the actress' six-figure tax bill ... all out of the goodness of his heart ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she and Charlie became close pals while on the set of "Scary Movie 5" back in September -- spending a lot of time together both on and off the set.

During their bonding period, we're told Lindsay and Charlie talked about everything -- and at one point, Lindsay mentioned her ongoing tax problems.

We're told Charlie offered to cut her a check then and there to get the IRS off her tail, but Lindsay refused.

Fast forward to last week -- sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, Lindsay's biz manager received a check from Charlie for $100,000.

We're told Lindsay was blown away by Charlie's generosity -- and immediately applied the money to her outstanding tax bill.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay allegedly owed Uncle Sam $233,904 in unpaid taxes for 2009 and 2010 -- but thanks to Charlie, that number's nearly been cut in half.

As we reported, Lindsay's slated to earn over $2 MILLION by the end of this year -- but who knows where that's going.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DHkPMwGS

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

LOL, did anyone happen to see the train wreck of a movie with Lindsay last night?  "Liz & Dick".  It was awful.  I could hardly believe what they did to Lindsay in make-up.  Did you see those eyelashes?  They looked like tarantulas glued to her eyelids.  The critics are totally panning it, too.

The poor thing.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on November 26, 2012, 05:59:27 PM
LOL, did anyone happen to see the train wreck of a movie with Lindsay last night?  "Liz & Dick".  It was awful.  I could hardly believe what they did to Lindsay in make-up.  Did you see those eyelashes?  They looked like tarantulas glued to her eyelids.  The critics are totally panning it, too.

The poor thing.

I know people who watched it and they said it was so bad they changed the channel pretty quick. She is cooked adult entertainment might be her only source of income soon

hotpinklovesofa

I watched it because I worship Liz Taylor and would have watched it anyway with someone else in the lead.

It was horrifying. People, including the cast, are being generous when they say that she phones in her performance but the truth is that she basically plays herself. She made Liz Taylor completely unwatchable and unlikeable, had zero chemistry with Grant Bowler who played Richard Burton, and made zero attempt to actually capture Liz Taylor's voice/accent, mannerisms, physical appearance and motivation. Lindsay was bloated, tan and had fish lips the entire time. Liz always had an amazing body on her but she was a tiny person so while she was curvy it wasn't until later in the marriage and after divorcing Richard that she started really drinking to escape and looking bloated.  I know this because I watch Cat on a Hot Tin Roof at least once a month and had just watched earlier on TCM (no need to pull out the DVD for once), not to mention Cleopatra, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf and a few others known and random films of hers a few times a year.  The entire time I felt so sorry for the cast because they were wonderful, even though her horrible acting made them look so much better, nevertheless they are obviously so very good at their jobs and Grant Bowler was impeccable as Burton.  I really hope the cast gets a second look and several job offers from the project because if anything they showed how it should really done in the most dire of circumstances.

Stinkerbell

It might have cut her tax bill in half, but it also added to it because that's a taxable "gift". I wonder what the tax rate on gifts is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview