Zed36

My coke Rewards Changed offers

1 month 75 pts
3 month 200 pts

**New**
6 Month 400 Pts white flag.gif

appears 1 Year is gone?? slap1.gif panic button.gif

snap20

No 1 year anymore, that's lame. It was 750 (or was it 725?), so now it'll cost 800 points for a year. Wish I had known they were going to do that, I would have cashed in points before they removed it. I HATE when companies do that.

Squid

snap20

Thanks for the info btw Zed...I wouldn't have noticed until I was going to renew again.

Maybe it will come back...we can hope. Makes the Wednesday deal they have once in a blue moon all that more important to get. a free month for 10 points and it doesn't matter if you are already a club member or not.

wakizashi

that usually happens this time of year, but I thought I remember it being around 575 point, could be wrong though  crying10.gif

snap20

Yeah, you are right wakizashi. I looked back at my history and the 1 year was 570 points. :(  Now that 400 for 6 months is really ridiculous. 

kareml5

It seems like it's taken me forever to get to the 500 mark to work up to get the year... now that I missed the 6 month special it's going to take me months! I really hate when they do this.. they take it off and don't put it back for months, by then I'll get the 6 months for 400. EHH   crying10.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview