This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1000 weekly badges badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Will you be one of the " lucky " few who will be receiving the Special Edition badge for racking up 1000 weekly badges???

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

I would bet most everyone here will get it asa long as they do not check for auto use

Joe C

tumbsup.gif
Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 18, 2013, 09:20:06 AM
Will you be one of the " lucky " few who will be receiving the Special Edition badge for racking up 1000 weekly badges???
On both of my accounts.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TF02

Yoming 2

hotpinklovesofa

Nope. No way I can get 244 badges between now and then, and if I could I wouldn't spend the time and money. The badge is coming out soon but will it be a special one-time only 'oops too bad you missed it' badge or can you get it later when you finally hit 1000?

harley89

Been playing since before it was Club Pogo.  Have completed every weekly challenge since Club Pogo started. i have as of this week completed 997 weekly challenges. I read somewhere that not many players will get this badge.  2 more weeks and I got it

Squid

You betcha!  I'm with Harley - the badge will be mine.  Good luck to all. 

snowflower

white flag.gif Not understanding ....

When I go to Badges, My Collection .. it tells me that I have 997 Weekly Badges earned.  But no matter how many weekly challenges I re-activate and complete, that number doesn't change. Is that because they've already been done at another time .. am I looking in the wrong place, is there something else I'm supposed to be doing ... or what???  Duh!

embarrassed.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snowflower on January 18, 2013, 07:11:47 PM
white flag.gif Not understanding ....

When I go to Badges, My Collection .. it tells me that I have 997 Weekly Badges earned.  But no matter how many weekly challenges I re-activate and complete, that number doesn't change. Is that because they've already been done at another time .. am I looking in the wrong place, is there something else I'm supposed to be doing ... or what???  Duh!

embarrassed.gif

You only get credit once for doing a badge...you can do the badge again, but it only counts one time.  If you have 997 then you will have time to receive the 1000 badge.... you have until  Feb.  19 to get 3 more.... tumbsup.gif

jumperman1028

I only have 967 but thats total badges not weekly there is noway I will get it.Congrats everyone and good luck WTG all.

gran2x2

I have every weekly  badge since 2003 and my total for that is 997 too....I don't think anyone has more than 997...

Squid

I agree but we'll all have met the requirement by Feb. 

Is it true that other people are going to be eligible for the same badge even if they don't have 1000 if they play the 1000 badge being offered in the weekly challenge of Thousand Island Solitaire?  I may have read that part wrong...

roadwarrior

I think when you get it the first time-say you hit 1000 badges by feb, you'll get the special edition badge.  If you haven't and get it say in June, you'll get it with say a gold border or something.  I could be wrong.

disneyland lady

If Pogo would actually think about the revenue that can be made on this limited badge they would change their tune. Make it available for a longer limited time and then charge something for a week of unlimited personal challenges. Or 20 personals for a week and let people pay for several weeks of those personals. There are lots of ways to make revenue off of this because people want that badge. I remember actually changing my plans for the weekend they had that 3 day challenge in Poppit to pop all balloons just once! I came home early just for that badge (first part of addiction is admitting). And when I understood that there are going to be a lot of people who are not going to get the 1000 weekly badge, it opened my eyes to the revenue opportunity. They are just idiots.

Squid

I'm a bit surprised that Pogo hasn't whetted our appetites by giving us more personal challenges (marathons).  That might spur on those who are really lacking in numbers to buy more PC challenges above what they offer for the week.  Just sayin'....

snowflower

cheesy.gif dancing16.gif Wow, thanks everyone ... I thought it was just me with 997 weekly challenges and couldn't get more ... whew.

You just can't beat this site!!!!!  cheerleading.gif  Thanks again everybody!!

Phil

In the UK, we never got to do any of the scrabble weekly badges. So those of us that have done every weekly since 2003 are on 990. ... 7 behind the rest of you

We dont reach 1000 badges until the 20th Feb.... 1 day after the deadline  girls18.gif

What do you think the chances are of Pogo extending it for us  sad.gif

roadwarrior

nope, pogo won't extend the deadline.  IF they do, I'll crap myself

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview