PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:55:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1000 weekly badges badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Phil on January 19, 2013, 04:12:13 PM
In the UK, we never got to do any of the scrabble weekly badges. So those of us that have done every weekly since 2003 are on 990. ... 7 behind the rest of you

We dont reach 1000 badges until the 20th Feb.... 1 day after the deadline  girls18.gif

What do you think the chances are of Pogo extending it for us  sad.gif
What a rip!  I think we should start an email campaign that will extend it one lousy week.  That's just not right.  Are you sure the numbers are right?  Is there a UK version of the 1000 Badges that comes later?  If this all plays out the way you say, I'd be ticked off.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2013, 06:18:34 PM
What a rip!  I think we should start an email campaign that will extend it one lousy week.  That's just not right.  Are you sure the numbers are right?  Is there a UK version of the 1000 Badges that comes later?  If this all plays out the way you say, I'd be ticked off.

I'm with you Squiddy, that's just not fair .. typical Pogo  low blow.gif

Phil

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2013, 06:18:34 PM
What a rip!  I think we should start an email campaign that will extend it one lousy week.  That's just not right.  Are you sure the numbers are right?  Is there a UK version of the 1000 Badges that comes later?  If this all plays out the way you say, I'd be ticked off.

Yes it totally sucks!  crying10.gif

Ive completed EVERY weekly album and completed 6/6 for 2013
My total weekly is 990
I need 10 more to reach 1000. So thats 5 more Wednesdays which takes it to 20th Feb.

I dont think they are doing a sep one for the UK . It doesnt say only available to US peeps. AND if it does then they really should state it because I know of a lot of friends who are spending like crazy to try and get it.  magnifier.gif

I am sure it is just down to the Scabble badges as we cant do them here, the game doesnt show up in our lists.
Can anybody check how many scrabble weeklys there has been and see if it is 7?

Ive just had a look threw "leeter to Editior" on pogo and a few people have mentioned this.
Pogo's response is:

---
There's a lot of confusion around this, and my original answer was a little off.

If you are from the UK – you have to have earned EVERY SINGLE WEEKLY BADGE AVAILABLE TO YOU by February 19th.

If you are in the US – you have to earn 1,000 WEEKLY BADGES by February 19th. You'll actually have a few "extra" badges to earn to get to that number.

The difference is that players in the UK are not eligible to play SCRABBLE badges (due to licensing issues), so they need to earn a few more badges to become eligible. This means US players have a few extra weeks to get to 1,000. Hope that clears up the confusion!  turk.gif
----------
Maybe my calculations are not worked out the same way as Pogos. Now im really confused  help.gif

Squid

There have been six SCRABBLE weekly challenges and one SCRABBLE Sprint weekly challenge for a total of 7.  Maybe they are planning a similiar celebration in UK later because the UK version of Pogo is much younger than US Pogo.  <--- Just thinkin' out loud.  I can't believe that Pogo would omit the UK for no reason, especially when there's money to be made (buying extra weekly challenges).  We Yanks stand beside you Brits!     It sounds like you're going to get the badge, though, if Pogo says UK folks just have to get every badge available to them and you've done that.  Hope there is a happy ending here.  Good luck!

SCRABBLE Sprint

Second Wind Badge
Spell 65 5-letter words this week! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens. SCRABBLE Sprint
Weekly
May 30 2012

SCRABBLE

Word Play Badge
Earn 31 double letter score bonuses this week! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Nov 28 2012

Achoo To You Badge
Create two or more words in a single turn 59 times this week! Win this badge plus 3,000 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Sep 28 2011

Triple Vision Badge
Win 6 games this week!(Play with Pogo's House Rules only!) Win this badge plus 3,000 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Apr 27 2011  

Scrabble Rousers Badge
Create 30 5-letter words this week! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Jan 27 2010  

Tile Bag Badge
Play a Blank Tile 5 times this week! Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Apr 8 2009  

LOVE for 7 Points Badge
Win 7 games this week! (Play with Pogo's House Rules only!) Win this badge plus 1,500 tokens. SCRABBLE
Weekly
Aug 13 2008

bobby

Yoming 2

Quote from: bobby on February 13, 2013, 09:04:18 AM
has anyone gotten the badge yet?

No one will get the badge until after the 26th of Feb. as they extended the deadline.....and Pogo says it may take some time before anyone actually receives it because they have to verify the amount of the player to make sure they have the 1000 weeklies.     impatience.gif 

roadwarrior

thanks for the info...hopefully by then the UK folks will get it..
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Janadra

Mayhem

From pogo news :

In honor of this amazing milestone, those who have completed 1,000 Weekly Challenges by February 26th, 2013 will be rewarded with a very special badge at a later date after confirmation.

I wouldn't expect to see the badge for a while ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I presume that when the badge finally arrives, it will be in the Special Edition album.  Do I presume correctly or incorrectly?

Sueette

girls18.gif
I think they should give a badge for 1000 badges period!!!!!
That's just me.
blink.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 28, 2013, 03:31:32 PM
I presume that when the badge finally arrives, it will be in the Special Edition album.  Do I presume correctly or incorrectly?

I believe so  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Sueette on February 28, 2013, 03:34:29 PM
girls18.gif
I think they should give a badge for 1000 badges period!!!!!
That's just me.
blink.gif
Someone hasn't reached 1000 yet....

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 19, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
nope, pogo won't extend the deadline.  IF they do, I'll crap myself

Didn't they extend it to Feb 26? We have any Depends?

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 28, 2013, 06:58:51 PM
Didn't they extend it to Feb 26? We have any Depends?
CLEAN UP in the 1000 Weekly Badges thread!  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2013, 03:48:22 AM
CLEAN UP in the 1000 Weekly Badges thread!  giggle2.gif

Now that is funny................. hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif   

Sueette

Quote from: Squid on February 28, 2013, 06:20:35 PM
Someone hasn't reached 1000 yet....
No, she hasn't and she's not going back to do those old badges on the games she hates.  lipstick.gif
So, unless POGO rewards me for what I have, I won't be getting "nuttin" that looks like a badge! girl5.gif
Sue

disneyland lady

Quote from: Sueette on March 01, 2013, 03:38:40 PM
No, she hasn't and she's not going back to do those old badges on the games she hates.  lipstick.gif
So, unless POGO rewards me for what I have, I won't be getting "nuttin" that looks like a badge! girl5.gif
Sue

You are posting on a cheats site where you can get help in a variety of ways to do those old badges.

gran2x2

Quote from: Sueette on March 01, 2013, 03:38:40 PM
Sue

Go to the club pogo thread and there topsecret.gif is a topic for badge help and lots of us will do em for ya...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview