This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

40% off Clue today only

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

You've played the game, now's your chance to get your first episode purchase of CLUE Secrets & Spies at 40% off today only!

Use code    CLUE 40

disneyland lady

Can we get more info on this? Where did you find it? Was there small print about which episodes are exempt? Cuz next week it is a challenge & I love to get some extra badges. I tried CLUE 40 and CLUE40 and both say Oops! Something's not quite right: Sorry, the Coupon Code you entered is invalid or expired

Yoming 2

Today Only: Save 40% on a Clue Episode

I received this in my mail this a.m. from Pogo

Clue: Secrets & Spies Today only, get 40% on a Clue: Secrets & Spies episode when you use the coupon code CLUE40 at checkout.

The fine print:

Discount offer expires 11:59pm PT 02/21/2013. Value of discount will be deducted from list price at time of purchase using Pogo Gems. Offer excludes the following episodes: End Zone, First Down, Interception, and Storm Surge. Limit one offer per person, per screen name. Offer valid in North America only. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxes or restricted by law.

Note: this promotion came via email to some players who had not yet purchased a Clue episode. Another similar email was also sent out offering only 25% off with the coupon code CLUE25. The fine print is the same. Tricky! You can, however, use each code once

Squid

The initial post in this thread has a space between the CLUE and the 40, like this:  CLUE 40

The code is CLUE40 (without the space) and it just worked for me.  Got an episode for 12 gems.  I wish I could've sent it to Mayhem, who has been so generous with prizes.

CLUE25 did not work for me.

disneyland lady

Was finally able to get the 40% off. With the CLUE25 I got the message There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again. Note there is only a single currency in one coupon. I rebooted tried again got the same message. Then I added one more clue episode but still got that same message. I do know someone who got both to work though.

And I did not get either of these emails :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview