This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

That didn't take long.....

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

On Thursday morning, Lohan's attorney Mark Heller told L.A. Superior Court Judge James Dabney that his client was currently checked into rehab at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, California, and that therapy "is under immediate commencement." However, according to multiple reports, Lohan is not in rehab as she was potographed the troubled starlet shopping at a Southern California electronics store.

The New York Daily News claims the "Mean Girls" actress is currently on her way to LAX to catch a flight back to New York City.

"If there's credible confirmation she's heading back to New York, then I'm going to have to go in and ask the court to issue a warrant," Deputy Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White told the publication.

Michael Lohan has confirmed to Radar Online that his daughter already left Morningside: "I have no other choice than to get this out there to help Lindsay."

So why did the 26-year-old actress bail, knowing she could face jail time?

"Lindsay went shopping at an electronics store then she was on the (rehab center) property for a couple minutes but got spooked by the paparazzi," a source allegedly aware of Lohan's movements told the New York Daily News. "She was saying, 'I'm not going to rehab. I'm not going to rehab. Take me back to the airport.'

"If that's the case I have been told that she will be arrested in New York and her bail will be set at $100,000," Michael Lohan told Radar Online.

The drama began this morning when Lohan checked into Morningside rather than Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, New York, a rehab approved by the prosecution.

White said this morning that his office would investigate whether Morningside falls under the perimeters of the plea agreement.

The recovery center in question is not even licensed to provide alcohol or drug rehab treatment, a state official told CNN. However, Mary Helen Beatificato, the chief executive officer of Morningside, denied this to the LA Times, saying that was "completely false." Beatificato also said treatment is conducted by licensed clinicians at a 6,300-square-foot state-certified clinic and not at sober-living homes in Newport Beach and Costa Mesa.

Could Lohan have finally messed up enough to put her behind bars?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

CindyLouWho

I just read that,  she's gonna keep doing this crap cause they let her get away with it.  rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

disneyland lady

I have a relative in Morningside because of prescription drug addiction. He has lots of relatives because we all live in So Cal but we have had major problems trying to jump thru the hoops for visits. He has been there for almost 5 months and they have given him more of a relaxed situation getting ready for transaction back into real life even letting him have access to his ipad. This would be a perfect place for her if she was the least bit interested in keeping out of the press during this process and they even have separate men and women areas.

hotpinklovesofa

She needs to be placed in gen pop. Find her a prison somewhere anywhere in the country and force the beeatch to deal with her reality and learn how to follow rules by being Big Bertha's girlfriend for a while.  I'm so sick of hearing about her and the joke that is the CA justice system.  She won't stop until she's dead or, worse, her actions cause the death of another.  She can take the Kartrashians with her too. They could stand to spend some time in solitaire if only for the betterment of American society and to rid them of their obsession with themselves. No mirrors or paps in solitaire.

roadwarrior

I was reading despite a pending arrest warrant, daddy lohan still wants to help his daughter.  My advice to him?  If he really, really wants to help her-let her stew in her own juices for a while.  Let her crash and burn.  Then when she starts crawling out of the mess she's made, starts owning up to and fixing this mess, then come back and help her.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

When she goes to jail itt will be research for the remake of Caged Heat  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview