This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OJ Simpson in Vegas court today.

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

OJ back in the news and I have to admit Vegas has not been kind to him - now 65 yrs old and supposed to take the stand.

This is the article from USA Today:

LAS VEGAS (AP) — O.J. Simpson was back in a Las Vegas courtroom on Monday to ask for a new trial in the armed robbery-kidnapping case that sent him to prison in 2008.

The former football hero and a new set of lawyers hope to convince a judge during the hearing that trial lawyer Yale Galanter had conflicted interests and shouldn't have handled Simpson's case.

Simpson appeared in court wearing a blue jail uniform. His hair was short and grayer than it was during a previous court appearance in 2008.

He entered the courtroom in handcuffs, flanked by guards and nodded and raised his eyebrows to acknowledge people he recognized in the second row.

A marshal had warned people in the audience not to try to communicate with Simpson. No words were exchanged.

Simpson is serving nine to 33 years in a Nevada prison. He's due to testify Wednesday.

For the full article and video of him arriving:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/13/oj-simpson-back-in-court/2154723/

Squid

I know it won't happen but I hope he gets the full 33 years.

CindyLouWho

I seen that on the news earlier today, I wouldn't have know it was him if they hadn't said his name.. no-no.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview