PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:52:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new member needs help

Started by MrsDebi,

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsDebi

help.gif I down loaded canasa masta free trial & I'm going to buy it if I can figure out how to use it. I d/led it to my desktop & I may have aready messed it up cause I never d/led it to disc. After I d/led canasta masta I d/led BHdownloader. Can any1 explain to me how to use it? I'm getting an error message that says open canasta in browser I did that but its not working. girls18.gif ty

MrsDebi

girls18.gif The canasta masta box that has pause register reset options: I clicked on options & got a box that says Deprecated This feature is no longer available grrrr I'm getting frustrated

harley89

Squid

Sorry, I don't use the BHloader and don't use Canasta Masta.  Someone may chime in who knows.... GOod luck!

disneyland lady

You are talking to fellow players who are not responsible for the autos at Badgehelp and do not appreciate that you are pointing out that we are not answering you in a timely manner. Email the makers of the auto at badgehelp@aol.com or go to their HELP page: http://www.badgehelp.com/help.php

Sugarfootin

what is this buddy ting on cheats now . i have been a 150 player sence 2002  or 2003 i cant remember , but if i try to down load buddy games  they dont play , what am i missing out on . this is b.s

C~M

Quote from: Sugarfootin on June 23, 2014, 11:17:11 AM
what is this buddy ting on cheats now . i have been a 150 player sence 2002  or 2003 i cant remember , but if i try to down load buddy games  they dont play , what am i missing out on . this is b.s

First off, this is an independent site from any auto maker. PogoCheats use to have Badgehelp as a sponsor but after their autos stopped working PogoCheats decided to have PlayBuddy sponsor them instead. If you still want BH autos then go to their site. They no longer come here to read and help out their customers.

gran2x2

Most of us no longer use BH autos because they don't work right and there is no customer support any more. Go to the auto site for help. Being rude to us PC members will get you no where. We and this site are not responsible for bad autos..GO TO THE AUTO SITE AND GET HELP...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview