This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free M & M badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Pogo will be offering a coupon code for a Mix & Match badge to be released soon.... Before you pay full price for the Poppit "Big Popper"

badge, use the coupon code CLUBLOVE at the checkout and receive it for free between 7/15 and 7/31

Please read the dates.........................between July 15  and  July  31

Squid

Why the big popper badge?  Can't it be used for ANY MnM badge?

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on July 12, 2013, 04:57:10 PM
Why the big popper badge?  Can't it be used for ANY MnM badge?

I can't answer this...........I only know what I read in the forum.  It might change,,,but I figure  one free is better than none free... bubblegum.gif

Sue

Cool if Pogo actually lets us get a new badge for free.  elf2.gif

snap20

Just tried it and the code doesn't work!

Just kidding

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 13, 2013, 03:08:49 PM
Just tried it and the code doesn't work!

M & M badges are not scheduled to come out until the 15th......Check the 1st post---offer good between the dates of July 15 and July 31.   

Just kidding

snap20

hotpinklovesofa

I just tried it and it didn't work for the Poppit or any other badge. Says that the coupon code is invalid or expired. I guess it hasn't gone live yet.

Squid

Same here, coupon invalid/expired.  I'll try later.  Hope I don't forget!

ing10

This info was on the new release badges;                                                                                                                                                                                     * THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. Offer and coupon code valid from July 15, 2013 at 8:00AM PT and expires July 31, 2013 at 11:59PM PT. Valid only for the Poppit! Big Popper Badge in U.S., Canada, and Mexico only. Valid only for Club Pogo subscribers. Limit one offer per person, per screen name. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Squid

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Clearly, we are early risers  yawn.gif and impatient  impatience.gif .  LOL, tx for the info.   tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

I just got the badge for both of my accounts..............it does work.     dancing16.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Squid on July 15, 2013, 06:06:55 AM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Clearly, we are early risers  yawn.gif and impatient  impatience.gif .  LOL, tx for the info.   tumbsup.gif

I was bored and wide awake. Forgot to eat dinner, had my overnight oats with chia seeds. chia seeds = energy. energy = wide awake. wide awake at 4 am = pogo/cheats

Squid

All is right with the world.  I got the badge for free!   hi11.gif

Sue

snap20

C~M

put one badge for 30 gems in cart and tried code and get this:

There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again. Note there is only a single currency in one coupon.

Sue

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 15, 2013, 11:24:18 AM
put one badge for 30 gems in cart and tried code and get this:

There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again. Note there is only a single currency in one coupon.

It is the 16 gem badge not the 30 gem one.  popcorn2.gif

snap20

Yeah, it's too bad it's for only one badge, that they pick, but free is free. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview