This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JAVA question for you all

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Someone (I know who) on here emailed me this.  Figured Snap and others may have an answer for her.

I've been having trouble with java and pogo before i was able to play canasta now it just keep loading and loading and loading and saying java out date n download new java and still doesnt help it does give me pop asking for run do i click on the grey pop up even if i do that will run ..will that help and able to get into canasta. i missed playing there soo much i use chrome nothing.. firefox nothing before i never had a problem i started wanted to play again in june 2013

snap20

Best thing to do is completely remove ALL java programs through add/remove programs and reinstall it. Also make sure there is no copy of "Java Fx" in the add/remove programs. That can confuse Pogo into thinking your java is out of date because it looks at Fx rather than Java. On Firefox, you can view what version of Java you have by putting about:addons into the address bar and clicking on "Plugins" on the left side. Latest version is 7 update 25. I'm

Since the latest version of Java, I haven't gotten the gray pop-up. But if you do, click allow or run, whichever it says.

gigi

The mistake I was making with JAVA was that after I installed it I thought I was good..... I recently found out you not only install it, but you actually have to turn it on..... at least that was my take on it and now I no longer have JAVA issues (knock on wood)

Sue

Thank you for your answers and I have relayed them to the person who asked me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview