PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:53:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Would be nice to update the settings page from 2007.

Started by rnpj,

Previous topic - Next topic

rnpj

We all know that computers have changed greatly over the past 6 yrs.  It would be nice for an updated page for those of us with new computers!   The set up is different from windows XP and Vista to the windows 7... Now we are moving fwd to windows 8!  NVIDIA  seems to have taken over for graphics.   I am starting to wonder if technology is moving faster than  Pogo Cheats can keep up with especially with Pogo constantly trying to make it more difficult!    I would think being a new computer  the programs should run better... but that isn't the case here!   
swear2.gif

disneyland lady

I think one of the reasons for having several setup threads is/was Vista. That system was so buggy with everything that until then things worked fine. If someone is having major issues with Win 8, they should post so that those techie types can help out. Then someone would see an issue and a new thread would be up for recommended settings. I have 3 systems up and running (including Win 8) and the thread for RECOMMENDED SETUP works with all of these and it was put up Mar 2007. Most of the issues over the years have been with java or flash rather than the system.

That is not to say that I enjoy waiting since Aug 2012 for promised updates to auto programs (almost a year now). Nor that they have not added autos for games like Who Has The Biggest Brain (now 2 yrs old).

Squid

I don't have any trouble with the settings/setup.  I wasn't aware or don't remember that there was a problem.  Disney-I'm sending you an email, honeylamb.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview