This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All Autos

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

Connectfore ver 0.4 does not work glad I did not buy it Scrabtaclar ver 2.6 does not work I have just about had it with Pogo and BadgeHelp none of my auto work any more and I have about 800.00 dollar worth before I brought the 150 what A fool I am but buy no more

BadgeHelpOscar

You need to write to us at replacecode@aol and explain to us what settings you use. I would like to do a TeamViewer with you to see why you can't get these going. This works for everyone and we have tested both of those programs on at least 1 dozen computers
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

C~M

I agree, most of the autos that I purchased in the "150 Buys Them All" times 2 do not work anymore.
I was almost stupid and waste another $5 for a add on auto for a newer game I didn't have in my package yet.  I was lucky because their payment system was messed up so I couldn't throw my $5 away. I had downloaded the auto but not installed it yet so I decided to install it anyway and try it out.  As you can see from my other post on the auto, it didn't work. All it would do it tell me I needed to use Chrome browser.  I even took a screenshot of the popup message of it telling me that and it was on top of my CHROME browser, lol

I was stupid though and emailed replacecode about the payment problem with a screenshot of the page and they replied back with a email address telling me to try that link.  How do you try a email address as a link, please tell me?

But as for the Scrabble cheat, I remember having it, so I downloaded it again for the challenge and installed and ran and registered it.  It DID WORK, at least for me.

My problem with Scrabble is that after the game is over and the little Play Again window pops up and I click, or the auto clicks the play again, the game freezes, it never moves on the the next game so I have to close out the game window and grab a table again, making it private and start the next game.  I have to do that for every game, so you know that gets me pissed off at Pogo, lol

Mistyeyed

i finally gave up on all the autos also,none of them seem to work anymore..the ones i do try to bring up,i keep getting a norton message popping up saying theres a virus threat from using it..

MsMissy

I also have updated a few in the last few months & they would not play at all. I just did rainy day Spider & it will not play either, so then I went where you go to try out trials etc. & the version number has been changed & also they want chrome I do not use at all. When I bought the 150 pkg. then you could use any browser, now its only chrome. So only a few will play for me with IE. thats the only browser I use as im not techy savy & have no 1 too help me with any others. its sad as badgehelp used  to be so good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview