This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo "My Account"

Started by Zed36,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed36

swear2.gif I buy coke/pogo subscriptions  now I can't see my list...to tell when getting low

I wonder is there any way to revert back to old version?? football4.gif

disneyland lady

Pogo has been alerted to this issue. That does not mean that they are going to do anything about it. When Pogo mentioned on their NEWS page that they were redoing the ACCOUNT page, I immediately took screenprints of all my Subway freebies and made a folder just for checking them off every couple of months. They are not going to screw me out of them. Send a letter about your unhappiness to editor@pogo.com so he can pile them up and give them to the powers that be.

MsMissy

Thanks for the info DL about the account page as I also have many yrs left on that Subway promotion with the kindness I got from people from this Forum. Ill have to check that out & take a picture too. I also hope I don't loose them either.   tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Dang!  My whole list is gone and I've hit every link.  It is no where to be seen.  I don't trust Pogo for a single, solitary moment.  I'll write to the editor but I doubt I'll get any satisfaction.

https://help.ea.com/article/what-happened-to-the-my-account-pages-on-pogo-com

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2013, 06:39:13 AM
Dang!  My whole list is gone and I've hit every link.  It is no where to be seen.  I don't trust Pogo for a single, solitary moment.  I'll write to the editor but I doubt I'll get any satisfaction.

https://help.ea.com/article/what-happened-to-the-my-account-pages-on-pogo-com

This made my brain cells kick in..........so I went to check and see if my Subway thingies were still there.....NOPE....can't find them    swear2.gif  ..I had enough for the next 10 years for both accounts. It sure wouldn't surprise me if Pogo decided to cancel all accounts like tht and make people pay again. I sure hope  you get an answer and we can all benefit from it. 
Thanx .... tumbsup.gif

Squid

I spoke to LIVE CHAT.  They are aware of the problem and say a fix is on the way.  They also gave me, at my insistence, a full accounting of my credits.  I wanted some form of documentation.  They will not send a screenshot of your list of credits (membership cards, coke reward applications, won prizes of weeks, etc) I found this on their news page describing the change of the accounts page:

disneyland lady

And this is why I always really look at any mention from Pogo about a change. If it is to a game I would do screenprints of my stats (which was great when Connect 4 lost all my rankings). This was after they worked on the FAVS and I lost all I had (the games I needed to get done) and didn't have a screen print of it so I had to deal with the Badge Book to find them.  As soon as they said Account I downloaded almost a dozen pages of things including gem transactions. I am now going to update some of those monthly because I do not trust them. I also even have screenprints of my Prizes won so 3 pages of wallpapers!

Last page of what you are now not seeing:

Squid

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2013, 06:39:13 AM
I'll write to the editor but I doubt I'll get any satisfaction.

I got a response from the editor:

To see how many membership cards and time you have saved up, please contact our support team and request to them to give you the amount of time you have queued up on your account.

We are working to have this fixed in the future but there is no timeline for when this will happen.

-Editor

Disney-you're a smart cookie.  I wish I saw the message about the change.  I so rarely check out their announcements.  My bad.

snap20

Thanks for the info everyone. I missed out on Subway, but have quite a few coke rewards codes in queue.

S1lent

Greetings,
POGO never will have the last word.  Because we pay-to-play...and if things don't go our way...we can just quit.  POGO will no longer get money from us from annual fees or GEMS.

We have the POWER to walk away.
POGO knows better

S1lent

MsMissy

Dang , I went into pogo right after I posted back to DL & behold .my List all in RED are gone from the subway promotions. Now I don't no exactly how many yrs I have. I knew it was over 10. I wish they would have left that alone. I saw what Squid posted in here, but not a clue to where my months are in Red.  sad.gif

roadwarrior

any idea how to contact the support team?  Once upon a time I was able to, now I can't find that page anymore.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snowflower

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 11, 2013, 03:43:59 PM
any idea how to contact the support team?  Once upon a time I was able to, now I can't find that page anymore.

panic button.gif

Just went into My Account and don't see my Membership Cards that I won at Subway either ... like  RW said, "how do we contact the support team" any suggestions? I didn't take a screen shot so can't prove anything but I know it was like 15 years or so, oh dear!!

Mayhem

I also have many years left from the Subway promotion. I don't see them anymore, but it appears they are still in use.

My Account / Billing & Subscription shows :

Subscription Status : Club Pogo Membership Card

Next Billing Date : Not Applicable

Recurring Charges : Not Applicable
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I am so paranoid about losing them that I took screen shots of all 11 pages showing my remaining 4 month increments. I am still matching them up to make sure they do not try to bump me ahead. I sorta think that this was exactly why they changed this part of the billing but then .... as I said.... I am paranoid.

Squid

When I spoke to them and had them send me "documentation" by email, they attributed more time to me than I thought I had.  I thought I had about 12 years and they said I have 15.5.  I had them verify.   I wish I had taken a ss and started keeping track because I don't trust them in my core, but I don't think they've done anything underhanded... yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview